{'en': 'Question and recommendation', 'es': 'Pregunta y recomendación'} Image

Question and recommendation

LULOAL's profile photo   09/05/2019 11:10 p.m.

Hello my name is Paula,

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year ago and I was adopted by changes in my daily life, and I still learn.

Recently a friend gave me a book that basically talks about reversing diabetes naturally.I began to read and it is very interesting, but I am a person with a lot of distrust, maybe some of you have already tried or heard him talk, this is the book https: // dausel.co/h4culp.

The question would be if they would change traditional treatment for one rather natural?

And if they have done it if it worked or it is pure scam.

Greetings.

LULOAL's profile photo
LULOAL
09/05/2019 11:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's a scam, please read this topic.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/05/2019 11:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The only way to reverse type 2 diabetes is with low food, exercise and in some cases intermittent fasting.If you want to try there is a very good book that explains it well from Dr Janson Fung "The Diabetes Code".He has been treating type 2 with great success for many years.He explains how the disease occurs and because treating it with insulin only worsens the situation, you have to go to the root of the problem that is insulin resistance.
If they try to sell a miraculous product it is a scam, there are no shortcuts for this.It is a matter of change of habits.
There are many more doctors who talk about this but I don't know more books in Spanish to recommend you, most are in English.But the one that I have told you about everything important and very well explained so that anyone understands it even if you have no knowledge on the subject.

I also recommend that you enter the blog "Lametoqueviene" (look for it on Google) who is from a Spanish doctor.There you go to the food section (in the blog also puts things on the mountain), but in the part of the right there is a menu and an index for topics.Look for the one that says: "Tickets on Low Carb food, cholesterol, fat, sugar, obesity, diabetes, training."He has enough post talking about diabetes and insulin resistance.In one also talks about the book that I tell you.Everything is also well explained but in this case it is somewhat more technical.If you do not find it to me privately and pass the links.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/06/2019 8:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Pay attention to Yesssica_a.The almost without hydrates diet is the way.Its sources are good in Spanish, there are more in English.
I have been the impeccable curve for a year and since the first day.I have not managed to "reverse" the diabetes at all, maybe I have to pay attention to Dr. Fung in the intermittent fasting.

mborque's profile photo
mborque
09/09/2019 4:08 p.m.

luloal said:
hello my name is Paula,

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year ago and I was adopted by changes in my daily life, and I still learn.

Recently a friend gave me a book that basically talks about reversing diabetes naturally.I began to read and it is very interesting, but I am a person with a lot of distrust, maybe some of you have already tried or heard him talk, this is the book https: // dausel.co/h4culp.

The question would be if they would change traditional treatment for one rather natural?

And if they have done it if it worked or it is pure scam.

Greetings.

It is possible to reverse diabetes 2 with the help of metabolism.I recommend this book:

"Diabetes without problems. Diabetes control with the help of the power of metabolism"

It focuses on the issue of carbohydrates mainly, of course there are many other topics but it is a book full of medical references (science and non -beliefs).I have helped me a lot and I have friends who have already lowered the dose of metformin of 2 x 500 daily to 1 x 250 and if they continue, the endocrine will eliminate medications totally.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/16/2019 7:53 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

In my opinion that is not to reverse diabetes;Reversing means healing for life, keto diets and exercise what they do is control it but do not reverse it.

It is the same as a celiac, if it does not eat gluten, do you consider that celiachy has been reversed?Or any allergic that avoids contact with the allergenic?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2019 8:08 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
In my opinion that is not to reverse diabetes;Reversing means healing for life, keto diets and exercise what they do is control it but do not reverse it.

It is the same as a celiac, if it does not eat gluten, do you consider that celiachy has been reversed?Or any allergic that avoids contact with the allergenic?

It totally agrees diabetes it is impossible to reverse or cure it today.Everything that manifests itself is a total hoax and a scam.
Diabetes is not cured or reversed or anything, diabetes has and no one will take it from above or now or for a long period of time, it is a straight road that does not see the end.
More money is needed for research, especially by governments that are increasingly limited or removed by this type of help.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/16/2019 10:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

ruthbia said:

It is not true, what they do is recover the sensitivity to insulin they had lost.But obviously if they eat again as before (high in HC and surely very little healthy food), insulin sensitivity will get worse again and will end up in the starting situation.But once they have reversed the problem, they can carry a low diet in hydrates without being ketogénia without problem.Even from time to time, eat something high in HC without gaining glucose.
The problem comes from continuously stimulating insulin and that the body generates resistance.But that not only happens in people who have already had DT2, it happens in all.In some faster and others slower but we all happen if we eat because you usually.The human body is not adapted to giving things that constantly keep insulin.There will be people who, due to genetics, this situation ends and others less, but everyone hurts.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/16/2019 2:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Yessica_a That are counted cases, usually obese with very poor diet.

If you eat healthy and generate diabetes 2, or do diet without HC for life or you need antidiabetics.I have very close people in these cases of all ages.

You have to know the physical state of the person, their lifestyle and other parameters to ensure that "will control" diabetes without pills and only diet.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There is no reversal.If there is a possibility of very good control with adequate food and exercises.I am Type 2 and I have been controlled since I started.I eliminated injections and I am 50% of metformin dose thanks to exercise and good nutrition.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
09/22/2019 2:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.