{'en': 'Insulin ratio carbohydrates ...', 'es': 'Ratio Insulina hidratos de carbono...'} Image

Insulin ratio carbohydrates ...

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo   02/14/2020 8:16 p.m.

Hello.The insulin/hydrates ratio ... is the hydrates divided with the insulin we put on?I have read in several places that is usually 1/1.For example, like 5 rations of hydrates and put 5 insulin units.I don't even get that out ... I have always done it by eye and so it has gone.I have entertained the values, insulin and hydrates to a word and conversion.I put a capture.PS: I have uploaded the three to 54 and started with the FIASP on February 12 ... Merciii :) :) :)

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo
Alvaro Fuentes
02/14/2020 8:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The insulin and carbohydrate ratio is calculated (in "Mediterranean" / related) countries as the division of rapid insulin amount (in U.I.) between the amount of carbohydrates (in rations of 10 grams).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/14/2020 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Alvaro Fuentes"

Each person has its ratio and TB depends on the moment of the day and activity that is done later.For example, I take 4 rations and I put 3 or, because I will then work for half an hour.But in the food, if I take 4 portions I put 4 or because I am then sitting at work.

From what I see in your file you varied the hydrates that you eat at each meal.I don't know if you can, but it has been very useful to take breakfast, food and dinner the same amount of carbohydrates (rations).Well sometimes in food I varied a little, but at breakfast and dinner I usually be very strict.And that is doing very well.And especially a very light dinner.If my hand goes with dinner then I always regret it.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/16/2020 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.