Glucometers that allow insufficient blood?

farstar's profile photo   10/04/2019 10:24 a.m.

Once I had a glucometer that when you put little blood, I told you to put more, instead of telling you "error, put a new strip."I was quite comfortable, but I don't remember what it is.

Do you know what models or brands do they work like this?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/04/2019 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, @Farstar
I use Bayer's contour xT glucometer, which is the one that gave me social security.
If the drop is insufficient, the pita glucometer and an image comes out on the screen of a strip that does not have enough blood.
You have about 20 seconds to put more blood in that strip.If it takes more, then it gives you error and you have to put a new strip.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
10/04/2019 10:58 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

palomilla said:
hello, @farstar
I use Bayer's contour xT glucometer, which is the one that gave me social security.
If the drop is insufficient, the pita glucometer and an image comes out on the screen of a strip that does not have enough blood.
You have about 20 seconds to put more blood in that strip.If it takes more, then it gives you error and you have to put a new strip.

The Bayer Countour are the best glucometers in the market.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2019 12:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Next contour, it also has that function, but it requires so little blood that it jumps a few times and is very reliable in results.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
10/04/2019 10:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.