Doubts like and where to click

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/04/2019 1:02 p.m.

Good I would like to ask you your opinion, according to my doctor I skew it in the belly, and I change from one place from this to another.
The problem is that sometimes I do not know if it will happen to you when I click I get a little blood, so my question is when blood comes out the insulin introduced is lost by hypothetically exit with this no ??And another thing there are times to click on me as bruises and others do not, I don't know if it happens to you
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2019 1:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@antonimar

Hi, I still have little punctures compared to others from the forum!But I sometimes get a bit of blood (very little) but not in the belly, it is when I punctuate my thigh.I think nothing is lost.In fact I have never had high glucose levels for that.What I try is to count to 10 before taking out the needle.

The Moratones (very light the truth) if I have left a few times in my belly and the truth I did not know very good that I did badly.Maybe I squeeze too much when clicking on me.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/04/2019 3:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Insulin is not absorbed the same in different parts of the body.In the belly it is where faster and then there are arms, thighs and ass.You can put it where you want preferably taking into account how it will act.It is not advisable to inject yourself into a part of you go to exercise, for example if you are going to run not to click on your leg without you act before.
We all get blood to all of us is because you have taken a blood vessel.It doesn't matter, well sometimes a hypo comes later.I say sometimes because it always doesn't happen to me.Then Moraton usually comes out.
Normally they do not get bruises, but right now I have a lot and it is because the needles that I was wearing are bad and I have already discarded them.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/04/2019 3:18 p.m.

I forgot to tell you that you have to change the needle in each puncture.Although the needle does not look like it deteriorates a lot.Not changing the needle also makes you get purple.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/04/2019 3:23 p.m.

OK thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2019 5:12 p.m.

5mm needles are usually enough.If they have more length they can reach capillaries and make bruises.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2019 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.