{'en': 'My first complications with diabetes.:-(', 'es': 'Mis primeras complicaciones con la diabetes.   :-('} Image

My first complications with diabetes.:-(

fer's profile photo   02/19/2020 9:39 a.m.

@Fer
The important thing is to recognize the situation.Sometimes one goes through stages of more carelessness and neglect.It is normal.Now it's time to redirect day by day.I am sure that the next analytical that you do already gets better.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/27/2020 4:32 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

How says @jldiazdel once you know the origin of the problem, it is easier to face him.
Cheer up to improve it!

anif's profile photo
anif
02/27/2020 4:48 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

I had an important injury in July, I broke 15 cm from the posterior muscle of the leg (twin), that has forced me to make a strict rest, because the injury was complicated with a second break ...

So I have been inactivity for more than 6 months (eg in August I only moved from the bed to the sofa), now I start walking more, and I have to play sports again.

With this, and taking more care of food, I believe that the levels would have to be normalized, I hope that in the next analytics it has improved significantly!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2020 5:09 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hello!

Yesterday I did my periodic review of the view, they reviewed the visual acuity, eye pressure and eye bottom, of the first two tests all ok, but of the last one, they told me that the right eye was perfect, but that on the leftThey appreciated small spots due to "sugar", which are not in the center of the eye, which is where it would be more problematic.

It is true that I have been worst control of the usual for several months, and I was thinking if the problem is derived from there, or that I have already been in diabetes for more than 21 years, and I also thought that if I get better control, could you eliminate those spots?

Today your advice and some encouragement would do well!:(

Thank you very much in advance!;)

I don't know what to tell you but much encouragement!Having worse control may be for that.If the vision does not affect you stay with that.You will tell us.Courage Fer !!!

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/28/2020 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Much encouragement, we are not perfect and although you have had a complication it does not affect you at the moment and that is the important thing.Now that you are better return to your routine and take care of yourself, surely you put those levels at bay !!!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/01/2020 1:07 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Fer I carry almost a lifetime of a badly controlled diabetic, for h or for B, bad decisions, tired of calculating everything, when I am well for a while and shoots I disappoint ... I disappoint ...
I have retinopathy in both eyes apart from something else ...
They gave me a laser in both

No matter how good control or bad always arrives sooner.
As long as it has a solution, nothing happens, you have to be positive!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/01/2020 6:35 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

My sweet and beloved @fer, I just read your theme ...... and forgive me for my delay in greeting you, and I can only tell you what everyone in this forum, they have told you very correct and I think that it is the great reality!of this disease !!
I tell you what everything is entering thanks to your very applied effort and your analytical prox will be very "normal" !!sure...!!!
Follow your controls and food very strict, in addition your ophtalmologue specialized in dbts, knows exact, what to do !!!
@Fer, a lot ......, much and always take care of yourself, sweet family !!!;) <3

ani's profile photo
ani
03/02/2020 5:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.