{'en': 'I have eaten normally and ...', 'es': 'He vuelto a comer normal y ...'} Image

I have eaten normally and ...

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   02/21/2020 9:20 p.m.

Hello everyone!

After a long time having inexplicable ups and downs, having a roller mountain for glycemia fed up and decided to spend a week.

I had a lot of anxiety for personal reasons and sugar levels did not help so I decided to move from sugar levels and eat whatever I wanted in the amounts that would like it.Of course, always telling rations and putting the insulin religiously.

The fact is that I spent a whole week eating as I had always done, cereals with chocolate and sugar, chuches (many chuches), chocolate (the churros), ...

I think I had never taken so much sugar.However, since they diagnosed me, it was the best week in terms of blood glucose levels and I wanted to try again if it had been a coincidence and what is going, it is great.Moreover, I feel better physically.I have to say that for the rest of the time I have not eaten as much sugar as that first week (it was a pass what I ate) but I have not deprived anything.

I wanted to ask you if any more has happened to you and if it makes any sense.

I have allergy to many things and I begin to think that maybe sweeteners can be one more thing, but this is already imagining a lot.

Thank you!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/21/2020 9:20 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja", as what I feel like and never replace sweetener with sugar.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/21/2020 9:37 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria since they diagnosed me I had followed a super strict diet with respect to sugar because they were missing in the hospital to tell me that it was poison.But seen what has been seen ... Have you never made sugar no diet?

NiñaBurbuja
02/21/2020 10:25 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja", no.I have never made sugar no diet.While I don't take desserts, because I never had that habit, breakfast with cake nobody takes it away.150 grams of cake, made by me, with sugar.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/22/2020 4:53 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I do not take almost anything that puts without sugar.Magdalenas, cookies, cake, ice cream, various desserts, etc., are with sugar.Every day I take chocolate and this is without sugar and m like because m likes.
For me, without, they have many unnecessary ingredients for my body and I prefer them normal with their corresponding insulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/23/2020 12:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Niñaburbuja"

I always and before having DM1 I have avoided the products sweetened with sweeteners.They don't convince me.And I know it is a controversial issue but I prefer that they have sugar, because that if I know it is.

When I started with diabetes, I bought Stevia, which is a natural product but I don't take it anymore.If you make me in a honey yogurt (which I love) I tell your carbohydrates and that's it.

If your good way to eat is doing well and you feel better, go ahead.But I would not abuse the chuches much, I have always thought that they come with the dentist card inside!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/23/2020 12:36 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much!I am amazed by reading the data you contribute, I will continue so.And indeed, without abusing, the same thing happens to me, I have never been sweet, but the cereals do not take them away from me.

@jldiazdel totally in accordance with the chuches and the dentist.In this case it was a moment of anxiety, but in general I have never liked it as much as to eat every day XD

Thanks again

NiñaBurbuja
02/25/2020 6:39 p.m.

@"Niñaburbuja" I identify a lot with you because I have always been to eat "all kinds of junk food" obviously (the q I like) evenk tb I usually eat healthy ... ABUENO I usually eat what I feel like it at every moment and and up.And for our case if k makes sense, you say it ... hehe xq before being diagnosed ... our pancreas if it worked ... and our body produced insulin ... and we eat (all or almost everything) we liked it, of course, of course.And poorqueee at the time of diagnosis (diabetes t1) treatment: insulin (artificial) manipulate us, etcInsulin and that from there is that person knows that all foods with "HC" both healthy and insane ... are associated with "artificial" insulin, that is, we administer it, ourselves ...
Before the diagnosis: "natural" insulin and we eat what we liked ..
After the diag: "artificial" insulin and it turns out that you are afraid saying that you can't cpmer this or the other hahaha, xq ?????I have my insulin .. I know how to count, HC rations and the corresponding dosia be administered ... and if we are wrong ... and we have ... a high glycemia..SOLUTION💉 BOLLOO and if we are low, then to ingest something with sugar and sugarPalantee hehe

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/19/2021 1:07 p.m.

We can really eat what we want.Simply if something has more sugar, because controlling insulin before normal to avoid more pronounced peaks, but in a matter of levels, the equal sugar level will raise you.But of course, you will have more peaks surely, and that you want it is not worse than not having them, but you don't have to bitter.I like what I feel like, but I try to avoid sugar itself (with sweeteners) and sugary drinks because they are not really healthy foods.But my sweets when I feel like any problem.

It is more for a matter of health than for the levels itself.Don't deprive yourself of anything, but don't abuse!

Teresun's profile photo
Teresun
03/19/2021 4 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.