{'en': 'Spike, tomato, glimp, which is better?', 'es': 'Spike, tomato, glimp, cual es mejor?'} Image

Spike, tomato, glimp, which is better?

FERLE's profile photo   10/09/2019 12:48 p.m.

I am using myomiao 2 and previously I was with Glimp, but how my main phone is an iPhone I am using spike and is compiled with the Apple Watch to see the values, which is the best app according to their experiences?

Yesterday was one of those very bad days in the world of diabetes, I had to change 3 catheters because everyone folded and volley to 250 was a perfect opportunity for a comparison

In Glimp the result was nailed to me 251 with a tendency to rise slowly

Spike me marked 300 and scared my

While I use spike with myomiao on the iPhone I can scan the sensor with Glimp

Personally I love the information and interface of Spike but it makes me doubt that I of such high values ​​outside of reality, that speaking of clear hyperglycemia, in normal values ​​it goes quite even something that does not convince me so much of Spike is that it is notVery accurate in the trend, I see that it is going down and the arrow is still straight, Glimp in that is a little faster when detecting the trend and app itself it seems incredible but unfortunately I can not use it as support of the Apple Watch oriPhone

Tomato gave the opportunity once and threw me lower values ​​and in the history I marked values ​​that made no sense, guy at 14:10 124 and at 14:15 220 and then at 14:20 135 for whatThat you discard tomato for distrust in that brief experience

What do you say?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
10/09/2019 12:48 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Definitive, Spike measures much higher than normal, today almost a correction (which I did not do) was going to end in tragedy, in the post prandial I do not usually pass 140-160-180 and in Spike I sent me the notification of hyper urgent andMarked 200!When distrustful and half capillary and was 168 normal, I read in the group that many people being in 180 post in Spike get to mark 220 or more, luckily I did not correct or ended in hiccup, I cannot use Spike to Spike with Spikes withThose exaggerated unreal values.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
10/09/2019 9:44 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

For me the best is XDrip+ has predictive alarms before the hypos, alarms at a certain range of glycemia, notice of hypers held, for me it has everything.PREDICE YOUR FUTURE GLUCEMIA BASED ON YOUR TREENCY, SENSITIVITY AND RATIOS I/CH etc.Although I would not discard the tomato, because it is simpler and user-friendly.For tastes colors :)

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
10/14/2019 11:05 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

Although now that I do not have Miao Miao, I am with Glimp that lets me calibrate the glycemia and never go more than 10 mg/dl.I couldn't ask for more.While in the reader of the Free Official they leave 40 to 60 mg/dl which seems like a buried, I can not trust the free ...

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
10/14/2019 11:09 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

Glimp is very good to use a lot, unfortunately there are no for iOS and it does not allow me to have in the Apple Watch, XDrip I think there is a beta version for iOS but I don't know how it goes, a penalty for spike that has that deviation up so highSpike also has the predictive alarm but that is solved by putting higher ranges for the type notification to see 70 as a minimum in my case I put 80, I gave another opportunity to Tomato and they have their bad side but in general it is going well.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
10/15/2019 1:09 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

The bad thing that Tomato has is that it has as "ghost" measurements that appear in the list of values ​​and mark in the graph that have no coherence, type 110 - 240 - 115 in 5 minutes, it is an error of the app according to Lei inThe Face group, hopefully they will solve.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
10/17/2019 1:12 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Hi, I'm Elena and I write to see if someone can help me.I have a freestyle sensor, a Miao Miao and an iPhone.For a while I was using Spike and I liked it a lot, but since Apple discontinued it I have not been able to load it again.Then I started using tomato, which I like much less and the alarms do not work most of the time.But it has also stopped working tomato and I have no program with which to read the transmitter.I have tried to enter Nightscout, Gothub, Heroku ... but I don't understand anything and it doesn't work for me.What I wanted to ask you is whether you know any trade in Madrid where you can install the spike.Or if someone is interested in doing it, naturally paying, please tell me how to get in touch.Thanks, Elena

elenaelena's profile photo
elenaelena
10/17/2019 9:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link
Link

I do not have iPhone but following the steps it will not be complicated, any iPhone and iOS user with medium knowledge could install it.- Follow the steps of the YouTube video, it is what technology has, which is not made for everyoneworld.-

Luck.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/18/2019 3:14 p.m.

Hello!
I have iPhone, Fslibre2 and Apple Watch.Two weeks ago I managed to turn it, without adding Miao Miao, in MCG.It is with the Diabox app.It can also be used with Android.
I discovered it through Facebook and works very well.I think in the group of Nightscout.
It has many alarms, it has a trend arrow and even it looks double when it is going down/rising.
In addition, its installation is very quickly following the steps of the guide that is published in the group that I tell you.

I recommend it a lot!

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
01/21/2021 12:19 a.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

lorglez said:
hello!
I have iPhone, Fslibre2 and Apple Watch.Two weeks ago I managed to turn it, without adding Miao Miao, in MCG.It is with the Diabox app.It can also be used with Android.
I discovered it through Facebook and works very well.I think in the group of Nightscout.
It has many alarms, it has a trend arrow and even it looks double when it is going down/rising.
In addition, its installation is very quickly following the steps of the guide that is published in the group that I tell you.

I recommend it a lot!

Hello, how did you do it?Have you not used any device as a transmitter?Directly from the FS2 ??

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
01/21/2021 7:57 a.m.

roafaza said:
lorglez said:
hello!

I recommend it a lot!

Hello, how did you do it?Have you not used any device as a transmitter?Directly from the FS2 ??

If only with the sensor directly.
Step the link here:

Link

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
01/21/2021 8:01 a.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

thank you so much

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
01/21/2021 3:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.