{'en': 'Smartwatch for myomiao 1', 'es': 'Smartwatch para MiaoMiao 1'} Image

Smartwatch for myomiao 1

Macarena93's profile photo   02/25/2020 1:19 p.m.

Hello!

Let's see if you can help me.I have Miao Miao 1 connected to the mobile with XDrip and climbing to the web with Nigthscout, which his work took me, haha.

I also have my husband put as follower to see my glucose on his mobile.

I want to buy a smartwatch to see glucose too, but I want it to be "follower" of the mobile with XDRIP or something, but without having to have data on the clock.

That is, the mobile will continue to carry it, connected to Miao Miao, I just want the clock to look at me glycemia, especially at work without having to be taking out my mobile, and I would like to see if you can connect the smartwatch to the mobileWith Bluetooth and see them like this.

I hope I explained.

Thank you!!

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
02/25/2020 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Macarena93 If you simply want a clock to see glycemia with xDrip any smartwatch with Android Wear Valdría, mobvoi tic watch, fossil etc ..You like colors ... the good is that you can use the Watch ICT as an independent collector, you would see glucose on the clock directly from Miao Miao without the phone if you like it ..
XDrip also works with Xiaomi Amazfit and Fitbit but the configuration is more complicated ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2020 3:56 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@macarena93 If you simply want a clock to see glycemia with xDrip any smartwatch with Android Wear Valdía, mobvoi tic watch, fossil etc .. I have the tic watch pro and works veryWell but there are other more cool models, C, E etc. I taste the colors ... the good thing is that you can use the Watch ICT as an independent collector, you would see the glucose on the clock directly from Miao Miao without the phone if you like it..
XDrip also works with Xiaomi Amazfit and Fitbit but the configuration is more complicated ..

And how is it configured?Is it very difficult?Do you only need to connect the clock by Bluetooth to the mobile?
I'm going to look at the models you have told me to see what they think

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
02/25/2020 3:59 p.m.

macarena93 said:
sigsauer said:
@macarena93 If you simply want a clock to see glycemia with xDRIP any smartwatch with Android Wear Valdía, mobvoi tic wine,Fossil etc .. I have the tic watch pro and it works very well but there are other more cool models, c, e etc for tastes colors ... the good is that you can use the tic watch as an independent collector, you would see the glucose on the clockdirectly from Miao Miao without the phone if you would like it ..

And how is it configured?Is it very difficult?Do you only need to connect the clock by Bluetooth to the mobile?
I'm going to look at the models you have told me to see what they seem to me

It is very simple, install Android Wear on the mobile, match the clock and configure a couple of things in XDrip to work on the smartwatch and install XDRIP on the clock.-
If you decide to buy we already help you configure it, do not worry.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2020 7:07 p.m.

The clock mentioned by Tic Watch has sim?My son uses miao2 xDrip, could I not use the cell phone and carry this clock?Send followers?
Thank you

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
02/26/2020 2:58 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

@ Danielita76 I think a Watch ICT has come out with 4G, look on its website, the problem for a child will be the size.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/26/2020 9:24 a.m.

I have an H5 microwear in a drawer, the battery did not last at all.I believe that is the theme of watches. Cambie x An atom.
But I'm still waiting for a clock that lasts the battery and replace the cell phone.
THANKS SIGSAUER!

Danielita76
02/26/2020 10:02 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

danielita76 said:
I have an H5 microwear in a drawer, the battery did not last at all.I believe that is the theme of watches. Cambie x An atom.
But I'm still waiting for a clock that lasts the battery and replace the cell phone.
Thanks Sigsauer!

In these watches if you want the battery to last you, you have to disconnect all the notifications and connections that drain the battery, minimum shine and just have the Bluetooth and XDrip+ active but little more that is really for what we want it;I think that the Amazfit Stratos are the ones that have the best battery life but the configuration is a bit more complicated.- I with the ICT Watch Pro, I do not take more than 1 day and a half and already take it but well in the end the smartphone alsoI charge every day, it is a matter of getting used.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/26/2020 11:02 p.m.

If it lasts one day I would be happy, the microwear with luck 6 hours removing everything, all those recommendations you wrote.

Danielita76
02/26/2020 11:14 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

macarena93 said:
hello!

Let's see if you can help me.I have Miao Miao 1 connected to the mobile with XDrip and climbing to the web with Nigthscout, which his work took me, haha.

I also have my husband put as follower to see my glucose on his mobile.

I want to buy a smartwatch to see glucose too, but I want it to be "follower" of the mobile with XDRIP or something, but without having to have data on the clock.

That is, the mobile will continue to carry it, connected to Miao Miao, I just want the clock to look at me glycemia, especially at work without having to be taking out my mobile, and I would like to see if you can connect the smartwatch to the mobileWith Bluetooth and see them like this.

I hope I explained.

Thank you!!

You have the Band 4 bracelet of Xiaomi, which you can connect directly with XDRIP.I've seen it working and it's going very well.It is not simple to configure it but there is a magnificent tutorial that you follow it step by step and it works great.
Link ;dchild=1& Wazokgvmko04YH_LNW6MV1_LSYC4HHLD1UN82RHPZ1TAYA48F5Q7MB4SQA0XOC33IQAVD_BWE & AMP; HVADID = 397853789223 & AMP;hvdev = m & amp; hvlocphy = 20296 & amp; hvnetw = g & amp; hvqmt = b & amp; hvrand = 5267771485580608564 & amp; hvtargid = Aud-854240306307%3AKWD-78803197575 & AMP; HYDCr = 185 71_1807182 & AMP; Keywords = Mi+Band+4+Xiaomi & AMP; qid = 1583187880 & amp; sr =8-2#

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/02/2020 11:28 p.m.

Hello guys, I have a Amazfit GTS watch and I don't know if I can link it so that glycemia appears in it.If you could help me I would appreciate it.
Greetings

marta_1986's profile photo
marta_1986
04/06/2020 12:20 p.m.

Why can't it be downloaded already xDrip?

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/07/2020 9:10 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.