{'en': 'Is it the weird?', 'es': 'Soy yo el raro?'} Image

Is it the weird?

Ignasi_p's profile photo   10/09/2019 11:21 p.m.

Many of you have written about how bad it goes with hypoglycemia.

That is why, when I was diagnosed with my Dm Lada I had a lot of percussion with this issue.

But fortunately they don't arrive.At first I thought that as lada is slow presentation, because at the moment my hormones still controlled, badly but controlled.

Now I am without reservations, slow 26u and fast 4-7-6 (according to HC) more rescues and the doses for snack and mid-morning.

But the hypos do not arrive.And it's not that I want them, but it catches my attention.

Is it me or is that we are like that?

It is simple curiosity, but it seems strange to me.

As I have ever been below 70, never below 50. Single symptomatology, a bad milk that you cxgxs.

Do the same happen to other strands?

Thank you!!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/09/2019 11:21 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@Ignasi_p

Hello I am tb and I have the same reaction when I am very low.In fact my wife notices it quickly !!

I have only come to play the 50s for an insulin and play sports later.An error.The sensation is not pleasant!But little else the truth.

I usually sleep very stable.The endocrine when you see the graphics always tells me that other patients would give what was to sleep like that.I always tell him that I probably have few hormones!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/10/2019 4:50 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, I have hypos and below 30 once again.
At the beginning of the year my reservation was 0.35, now I don't know.When I debuted it was 0.81.

Use little insulin, hypos come by exercise or erroneous calculation of insulin.
I notice from 60 and sometimes I don't even notice for how concentrated I am in what you do at that time.

I have days of total insulin resistance, such as water, and other hypersensitive ones that I almost do not have to put to eat.

I suppose that when the reservation is over, everything will be more drastic: up and down.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2019 7:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.