{'en': 'Newcomer', 'es': 'Recién llegado'} Image

Newcomer

Esteban61's profile photo   02/25/2020 5:30 p.m.

Hello.

I am Esteban, 59 years in Madrid.

I debuted on 02/21 with 565 glucose after a week of water/pee.

Waiting for results for the most likely lada diagnosis.I hope to learn a lot from you.

Thanks for being there!

Esteban61's profile photo
Esteban61
02/25/2020 5:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Esteban61

It sounds familiar to me!Welcome.With those values ​​you are probably DM1 (lada) and need slow and fast insulin.

Once you have the results, I hope that very soon, that they sign up in a hospital urgently to a course or to enter you.The endocrine sent me directly to a hospital (I was in 300, but I had already lost almost 10 kilos and had a HB of 12%) and they entered me two weeks.

The sooner you recover normal glucose values ​​better.

Check the forum issues and of course what we can help you

Encourage (everything will be a bit more complicated, but you will see that you can do the same as before!)

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/25/2020 5:43 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you so much

Esteban61's profile photo
Esteban61
02/25/2020 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to Forum @Esteban61, I hope we can help you!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/25/2020 7 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hellooo!!!Well I always say the same would have preferred to have met you with reeds for a bar !!!!But if it was here to talk about diabetes you have gone to a great forum !!!
And remember that diabetes don't stop you at all !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2020 7:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.