Freestyle sensor reading with Android

Joseda's profile photo   02/25/2020 5:46 p.m.

Hello.
I am José David.My son debuted 2 weeks ago as a diabetic.It has freestyle sensor for glycemic control.It happens to someone who cannot make the readings with the mobile?

Joseda's profile photo
Joseda
02/25/2020 5:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The mobile has to have the NFC activated, you have to register at LibreView.com and you have to use the FreeLink app.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/25/2020 5:55 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
The mobile has to have the NFC activated, you have to register at Libreview.com and you have to use the free app.

In any case, all mobile phones also do not work, it depends on the type of NFC you carry.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2020 7:16 p.m.

It has to be a mobile with NFC technology, either an iphone 7 or higher and with iOS 11 or higher system or an android with 5.0 or higher operating system.If they are inferior, they are not worth it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/26/2020 5:29 p.m.

Joseda said:
Hello.
I am José David.My son debuted 2 weeks ago as a diabetic.It has freestyle sensor for glycemic control.It happens to someone who cannot make the readings with the mobile?

I have had several mobiles with NFC and always mobile contact with the reader from the application has been very difficult for me.Therefore, I always use the reader or see the data directly in XDrip+.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/27/2020 11:39 p.m.

I use it years ago and I have never failed me.I use Samsung and I had a LG time and they haven't failed me.
If you activate the sensor with the glucometer you have 60 min to register the mobile, out of that period, it does not leave you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/29/2020 11:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia that changed, you can activate it whenever you want from the app.
I have always had Samsung and some read in the upper area and others in the lower one, you just have to know where the NFC antenna is located

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/01/2020 12:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.