{'en': 'Breach the commitment to facilitate sensors that avoid punctures in patients with type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Incumplen el compromiso de facilitar sensores que evitan pinchazos en pacientes con diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Breach the commitment to facilitate sensors that avoid punctures in patients with type 1 diabetes

fer's profile photo   02/27/2020 4:51 p.m.

Cantabria, Murcia and Euskadi are the only communities that have complied with the calendar of the Ministry of Health for the implementation of the Glucose Monitoring Flash system in adults with type 1 diabetes, a device with a sensor that adheres to the skin and preventsThe patient has to click to know their blood glucose levels.

The rest of the communities have not yet fulfilled this commitment, basic for the Ministry of Health to fulfill its forecast that all patients begin to use the device before December 31, 2020. The fact is that for the moment, the deadlinesThey are not fulfilled.

In Spain, about 90,000 people suffer from type 1 diabetes, and the use of this type of devices reduces 55 % the episodes of severe hypoglycemia compared to patients who perform control through punctures.

In May 2019, the General Directorate of Basic Portfolio of the National Health System (SNS) announced the calendar that would be followed for the implementation of this type of devices in adults with type 1 diabetes, in a process that iswould carry out in several stages.

The SNS had agreed to finance the flash -type glucose monitoring systems to certain groups of adult patients with type 1 diabetes, within a period for that it went until June 2019. The new calendar established the deadlines of access to these devices from the rest of the adultsthat will perform intensive therapy and need at least six daily punctures.In this way, the forecast was that, before December 31, 2020, the rest of the patients would enter.

The sad reality is that today the problems in the inclusion of the different groups of patients, in the Valencian Community, Balearic Islands, Castilla-León, Cataluña, Asturias ... in Castilla-La Mancha, Andalucía, Extremadura, Aragon, Aragon, La Rioja, Navarra and Madrid, while in other communities, such as the Canary Islands, they announced the financing, but they are at a very slow pace, which makes after a year, even 10 % of people with law are reachedTo this system.Finally, Galicia, is the community with a greater delay in reimbursement and currently only gives minors and pregnant women.

On the other hand, Euskadi, Murcia and Cantabria have already complied with the Ministry's calendar, and have even advanced in some cases the predetermined dates.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2020 4:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

And what can we do those affected?

oviedo7791's profile photo
oviedo7791
02/28/2020 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Valencian Community if you are applying since September 2019

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/29/2020 11:25 a.m.

On 12/26 they told me that I had approved the free and that they already had them prepared for treatment for 3 months for 17 patients.Today I'm still waiting, in the end they expire ..
My hospital is arranged from the SS, and as they say, "papers" of the autonomous community of Madrid ... and I get on the walls ... in mid -March I have review, with what they tell me I plan to propose aclaim.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/01/2020 12:52 a.m.

In Andalucia TB it is already for all type 1 diabetics for a month and something.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2020 11:09 a.m.

meginer said:
in Andalucia TB is already for all type 1 diabetics for a month and something.
Well, I still pay them in Malaga.DT1 for 29 years, with diabetic retinopathy treated with laser in both eyes.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
03/01/2020 1:20 p.m.

Well, ask your endocrine because this is supposedly going for communities, I am from Seville and 5 days ago I have it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2020 2:05 p.m.

In Navarra it is also, I have been funded for a month and a half.On my own I had been for three years.

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
03/01/2020 2:54 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

In the FJD (Madrid), on 16-01-20 the endocrine told me that the financed sensors had not planned to facilitate them soon and went for long.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
03/01/2020 5:09 p.m.

In Castilla y León also, I have it since July

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
03/02/2020 9:50 p.m.

Hello.In my province, my medical, private company, needs a report from the endocrine where the severe hypoglycemia that have been requested, as well as the degree of disability, physical or psychic that I have.Then the company will value.I am waiting for an endocrine consultation.
Grenade

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
03/07/2020 10:39 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I had to make an appointment at the Public Health Service in Extremadura so that the endocrine prescribes it together with the threeiba and nothing, absolute negative to Tresiba and the freestyle for the next one, which I doubt, because it insisted on changing my pattern,A diet that neither covered my daily basal needs at rest ... things that I have not seen in any endocrinology service in life.Cantant claim because I know what I'm talking about, so I return to Portugal to follow the previous treatment and buy the freestyle sensors for me.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
03/07/2020 2:26 p.m.

Hello, I am from Barcelona and I have been given since November but I had to get in touch with my endocrine several times doing the heavy one but it doesn't tell me anything.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/08/2020 10:45 a.m.

I am from Alicante and I have been for three months and I have three others in spare

Fernando Pardo Garcia's profile photo
Fernando Pardo Garcia
03/08/2020 12:10 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am from Madrid, they are controlling the diabetes from the Gregorio Marañón, in November my endocrine commented that the sensors were not yet available, surely in the next consultation I would tell me something.On March 2 I have had the review, on the 19th of this month I have to attend a talk about how to use the system and there are a sensor (something funny when I have been putting them on myself and paying them myself and paying it with mypocket) and 15 days later they remove it and put another one, at that time they will give me sensors for 3 months and from that moment they will reach my health center to a nominal title (they go sensors for about 4-6 months to my name), Apparently they want to have this system more controlled and verify that a minimum of 70% of the time is used by patients.

At least they are moving to implement them.

All the best

Teknon's profile photo
Teknon
03/08/2020 5:45 p.m.

teknon said:
hello to all, I am from Madrid, they are controlling the diabetes from the Gregorio Marañón, in November my endocrine commented that the sensors were not yet available, surely in theNext consultation would tell me something.On March 2 I have had the review, on the 19th of this month I have to attend a talk about how to use the system and there are a sensor (something funny when I have been putting them on myself and paying them myself and paying it with mypocket) and 15 days later they remove it and put another one, at that time they will give me sensors for 3 months and from that moment they will reach my health center to a nominal title (they go sensors for about 4-6 months to my name), Apparently they want to have this system more controlled and verify that a minimum of 70% of the time is used by patients.

At least they are moving to implement them.

GREETING

I am very worried about what you end up saying that "they put it on you", because I take it in the buttock and under no concept I can take it elsewhere.

To the rest of the people who have financed you, the former did you have to put them in front of them?They just let you put it on the "official" site?

If so, when they finance it, when I leave the hospital I will have to tear it out of my arm and put on one of mine where always ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/08/2020 8:05 p.m.

@Arotorias When you are going to give them you just have to tell them that you have been paying for your pocket and that you already have a sensor placed in your arm, calm that they will not put another sensor or cache you ......!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/08/2020 9:34 p.m.

Hello!In Castilla La Mancha it is also working, I have it since day 4.

Pau's profile photo
Pau
03/08/2020 10:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.