Slow insulin schedule

mpl123's profile photo   10/23/2019 10:12 a.m.

Hello, I have recently changed three of three to Toujeo and I inject it at 4:00 p.m.I have enough night drops and for the day is it like insulin, should I change the schedule and put the basal at night?

mpl123's profile photo
mpl123
10/23/2019 10:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@MPL123, as both insulins are supposed to be very flat.What is known, is that if insulin changes are made, you have to wait a week to stabilize and from there start making changes.It is already known, this is proof-error.I would put the insulin in the morning, since the glycemia of the day is high and the night is low.
But my colleagues who know more than me and are more careful and practice that of not interfering with the good offices of the endocrine, they will tell you to go to the doctor.greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/23/2019 11:06 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Actually, I believe that in these cases the endocrine can do little.It has to be the diabetic itself (which knows your body better) who self -adjusts the units, since the endocrine, usually visits every 3 months and during all that time you cannot wait to make the changes.As previously indicated, this is proof and error and it is best to begin to understand the body itself and to self -register.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
10/23/2019 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.