Miao Miao sensor stickers and tomato or spike application for iPhone and Iwatch

chiki's profile photo   11/12/2019 6:53 p.m.

good afternoon !!
I have been financed by Abott for a while.The truth is that it is an evolution in incredible disease.
I was also reading about Miao Miao's surface to move the data every 5 minutes both on the mobile and the clock and I still seemed a better advance and control of the disease.I have been with the whole set for approximately one year and sincerely the stickers that adhere to the surface and skin, do not stick absolutely anything and immediately take off, even with the consequent danger of starting the Abbott patch and annulled its use.
Does anyone happen to someone with the stickers of this surplus?
Is there any solution to improve the glue of these stickers for the surface?Does anyone know if you can send any email to the Miao Miao page to see if you can solve my problem?
As for the application in relation to the Miao Miao surface, I use the Tomato application but it fails me a lot.The Spike application knows that it works much better but I cannot install it either on the mobile or on the clock.
If someone could give me a hand, I would appreciate it a lot !!
Huge greeting and thanks in advance.

chiki's profile photo
chiki
11/12/2019 6:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me the peagtinas stick and last up to more than the 14 days of the sensor (including bathroom, showers, etc.).I don't know what can be due.
As a first test, I would ask for more units, it is not going to have a bad lot left.

PD: If you use this code, they will make you a discount: Link

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/12/2019 9:56 p.m.

@chiki What I do is cover the entire free+miao set with Fixomull so that everything is stuck in place and protected from blows and hooks.I am phenomenal and the fixomull is so fine that you don't even notice.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/13/2019 12:02 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Good morning

I have been with Miao2 and the Tomato app a month.
I have to go to the endocrine and the doubt arises, how to get the data from the Tomato app.
Does anyone know how to do it?

thank you
greetings

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
01/30/2020 11:09 a.m.

pablus said:
good days

I have been with Miao2 and the Tomato app a month.
I have to go to the endocrine and the doubt arises, how to get the data from the Tomato app.
Does anyone know how to do it?

thank you
Greetings

I recommend using XDrip+, it is open source, it has all the premium tomato functions and, in addition, more functions.

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/31/2020 11:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.