{'en': 'Tomelloso World Diabetes Day', 'es': 'Tomelloso día mundial de la diabetes'} Image

Tomelloso World Diabetes Day

jconegar's profile photo   11/12/2019 11:12 p.m.

Link

The Association of Diabetics of Tomelloso and Region will display an important activity on the occasion of the Diabetes Day that will be held on November 14.This day the presentation and reading of a manifesto will take place in the Francisco Carretero Room of the City Council.This act is expected to attend the mayor, Immaculate Jiménez, councilors of all the corporation groups and the association's managers.

The Consistory's facade will light with the blue that gives visibility to the fight against this disease that affects an important part of the population and a canvas will be hung on the main balcony.

A good part of the acts will be concentrated on Saturday 16. In the morning, the delivery of information and glucose controls will take place in the Plaza de España, an activity that will take place under the motto, "Diabetics can be all."The association managers will also install several petitory tables.

In the afternoon, the athlete, Jorge Moto, will offer a talk in the auditorium of the General Hospital of Tomelloso.Under the title "Illusion crossing borders, a before and after", this marathon will offer complete information on how an athlete faces the disease.The talk will begin at 5:30 p.m.

(Come I hope you comment) I will give bracelets !!!!;)

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/12/2019 11:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Interesting talk that I don't think about losing myself.
This Association of Tomelloso has a luxury rapporteur.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/12/2019 11:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.