{'en': 'Miao Miao 2 and XDrip', 'es': 'Miao miao 2 y Xdrip'} Image

Miao Miao 2 and XDrip

Lara's profile photo   11/14/2019 8:47 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I need help if someone can do it.

We have changed my daughter of Miao Miao because we spoiled us and now we have Miao Miao 2 and we are not able to link it to the XDRIP application, it does work with the tomato application but we want to continue in XDRIP.

We are a bit desperate because nobody knows how to help us.

All the best.
Lara

Lara's profile photo
Lara
11/14/2019 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon, I need help if someone can do it.We have changed my daughter of Miao Miao because we spoiled us and now we have Miao Miao 2 and we are not able to link it to the XDRIP application, it does work with the tomato application but we want to continue in XDRIP.We are a bit desperate because nobody knows how to help us.
All the best.Lara

Lara's profile photo
Lara
11/14/2019 8:48 p.m.

Hello, Lara.I recommend looking at this tutorial: Link

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/14/2019 9:09 p.m.

@Lara, first uninstalls Tomato App and eliminates all the files or folders you have of tomato (fanquies) on the mobile, clean the bluetooth cache of the phone and install one of the latest versions of XDRIP of the month of October, if you have an XDRIP versionbefore the month of September with MM2 it will not work you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/14/2019 10:19 p.m.

Thank you very much for your help, I will get to work to see if I get it.

Lara's profile photo
Lara
11/15/2019 10:16 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@lara, first uninstalls tomato app and eliminates all the files or folders you have of tomato (fanquies) on the mobile, clean the bluetooth cache of the phone and install one of the lastXDRIP versions of the month of October, if you have an XDrip version prior to the month of September with mm2 it will not work .-

I am using the MM2 with XDrip+ and the most recommended, as in any application, is to use the latest version.There is no reason to stagnate in the October versions.

DavidAG2000
11/15/2019 10:24 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
sigsauer said:
@lara, first uninstalls tomato app and eliminates all the files or folders you have of tomato (fanquies) on the mobile, clean the bluetooth cache of the phone and install one of the latest versions of XDRIP of the month of October, if you have an XDrip version prior to September with mm2 it will not work .-

I am using the MM2 with XDrip+ and the most recommended, as in any application, is to use the latest version.There is no reason to stagnate in the October versions.

Hi David, thanks again for your help since we managed to install an October version of the XDRIP and worked after 3 days and testing a thousand options, but with that we had not given.Now, another problem arises, we do not get the master's data to reach the followers (Follower), we have the API well placed or we believe that where it has to be already put.

Lara's profile photo
Lara
11/16/2019 10:19 a.m.

Hello again.

To begin with, I recommend you to have the latest installed version, as the app developer would do, to avoid already solved problems.And second, you must introduce it to: climb to the cloud -> climb API (rest) -> base url.

I hope it is useful to you.All the best.

DavidAG2000
11/16/2019 12:17 p.m.

You open xDRIP -> Settings -> Get to the cloud -> climb Api (rest) -> In URL you put:

https: //aqui_u_api_secret@u_usuario.herokuapp.com/api/v1/

I at least have it like this

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
11/17/2019 8:23 p.m.

Is there any smartwatch that connects directly to Miao Miao 2 without having a mobile.I mean smartwatch with SIM to allow connecting to the Internet and install APP XDrip+ to be able to follow my daughter's glycemia while it is in school?
Thank you

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
11/25/2019 11:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

Link = es & currency = Eur & Createtmp = 1 & utm_source = googleshopping & utm_medium = cpc_bgcs & utm_content = lijing & utm_campaign = ssc-es-alall-night-0822 & gclid = eaiaiqobchmi56iv7if5givwj 1AVWM7EAQYASABEGLR7PD_BWE & ID = 46607 & CUR_WAREHOUSE = CN

This should work

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/25/2019 2:15 p.m.

toni toni said:
Is there any smartwatch that connects directly to my miao 2 without having to wear a mobile.I mean smartwatch with SIM to allow connecting to the Internet and install APP XDrip+ to be able to follow my daughter's glycemia while it is in school?
Thanks

The Xiaomi Mi Watch has taken nothing in China and has a support for Esim.For me, it is the best current smart watch.
The negative part is that for Spain it will come in early 2020. I would wait for me and buy that.

PS: I am using one with Wi-Fi only.

Another option could be connected to your daughter's Wi-Fi's Wi-Fi.

I hope I have helped you.

All the best!

DavidAG2000
11/25/2019 4 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
toni toni said:
Is there any smartwatch that connects directly to Miao Miao 2 without having to wear a mobile.I mean smartwatch with SIM to allow connecting to the Internet and install APP XDrip+ to be able to follow my daughter's glycemia while it is in school?
Thanks

The Xiaomi Mi Watch has taken nothing in China and has a support for Esim.For me, it is the best current smart watch.
The negative part is that for Spain it will come in early 2020. I would wait for me and buy that.

PS: I am using one with Wi-Fi only.

Another option could be connected to your daughter's Wi-Fi's Wi-Fi.

I hope I have helped you.

Greetings!

Thank you so much

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
11/26/2019 11:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

Hello
We have bought a Miaomiao2 to receive hypoclucemia alarms in the mobile while our son sleeps.We have linked it to the last version of XDrip+ and worked about 6 hours, but since then it says that "omitted signal" and we do not get you to receive readings
Can someone help us?
Thank you so much

JOlle's profile photo
JOlle
01/10/2020 10:31 p.m.

jolle said:
hello
We have bought a Miaomiao2 to receive hypoclucemia alarms in the mobile while our son sleeps.We have linked it to the last version of XDrip+ and worked about 6 hours, but since then it says that "omitted signal" and we do not get you to receive readings
Can someone help us?
Thank you very much

jolle said:
hello
Can someone help us?
Thank you very much

Enter adjustments -& GT;System status -& GT;Forget device.Next, adjustments -& GT;Bluetooth -& GT scan;Mm2.

I hope it was useful to you.All the best.

DavidAG2000
01/11/2020 12:15 a.m.

Anyone knows if several types of insulin can be introduced into XDrip, since I use threeiba and actrapid and if I do not introduce the two, the forecasts of descents do not calculate, nor any forecast in general.

Please help.

Javier Feliu Llagostera's profile photo
Javier Feliu Llagostera
01/17/2020 12:04 p.m.

Good afternoon, my name is Fernando, I tell you we have our eldest daughter with a debut in June 2019. About 30 days we have mm 2 and 10 days we have problems, suddenly stop sending data and if we put it to load noWe do nothing, we prescribe and nothing.Until suddenly from good times after several tests starts, the only common denominator is that it happens after having been in the pool.Which we don't understand before we never had that problem, someone can help me understand what can happen.Or tell me how to claim, I really don't speak English and I'm in Argentina

FernandoRengo's profile photo
FernandoRengo
01/21/2020 12:40 a.m.

If you have Facebook, or if you can create an account, I recommend that you enter this group, there surely people who take 2 can guide you, I use the 1. Link

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/21/2020 9:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.