Glucose measures.

Itzitery's profile photo   03/11/2020 7:29 p.m.

Good afternoon;

I am with the Abott's Freestyle sensor I have been 7 days since they put it in the hospital on the first day I was very highed by glucose but today I have realized that I have it well but there is one thing that I don't have leftVery clear and there is a doubt today I have taken a coca-cola and I should supposedly see me the diabetes, I sincerely do not know if I am wrong or not, but I am seeing that I have not uploaded anything I must say that todayThe morning does not have it since I state with a bad stomach and glucose was in 103 with the sensor.

A while ago I had to look at it with the glucose machine of a lifetime and to my surprise I gave me the following figures.

Freestyle meter with the sensor: 137

Freestyle Meter Opium Neo: 144 mg/dl.

Is this difference normal?

Thanks and greetings

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/11/2020 7:29 p.m.

Debutante de Diabetes en 2016 tt.Actual
Abasaglar
NovoRapid
1º Tx de Riñon 2009 :)
2º Tx de Riñon 2013 :)

@Itzitery

What a little difference!

That sensor seems to go very well.Differences of +/- 15 mg are normal.
I had sensors with differences of 40 and 50!And in that case I only served the sensor for trends.
What I don't understand is that after a Coca Cola the sensor does not pick you up.Remember that it is not immediate.The sensor takes a half hour to pick it up, sometimes less.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2020 7:52 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@itzitey

What a little difference!

That sensor seems to go very well.Differences of +/- 15 mg are normal.
I had sensors with differences of 40 and 50!And in that case I only served the sensor for trends.
What I don't understand is that after a Coca Cola the sensor does not pick you up.Remember that it is not immediate.The sensor takes a half hour to pick it up, sometimes less.

Well, the truth is that it works super good and I really have taken it around 5:00 p.m. and when I have written the post eh I had that glucose so it seems strange to me

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/11/2020 7:55 p.m.

Debutante de Diabetes en 2016 tt.Actual
Abasaglar
NovoRapid
1º Tx de Riñon 2009 :)
2º Tx de Riñon 2013 :)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.