{'en': 'I am new', 'es': 'Soy nueva'} Image

I am new

anif's profile photo   11/22/2019 9:30 p.m.

Hello everyone.

Last year, trying to get pregnant with assisted reproduction and with a good smell of the doctor who treated me, they made a glucose curve that went wrong.I had never registered the fasting glucose, with the analysis that I do ... in the months I have repeated the curve and the same, sadly confirming my diabetes.

I am young (34) and I have a family history of DM 2. I had a few extra kilos, but not fat.Many menstrual problems by the SOP forever.

In my house we have always been very strict with food, precisely because of my father's situation and, the truth, it was a jug of cold water the diagnosis at such an early age.

I am taking 1 daily pill of metformin and, although I consider that, in general, I carry everything well there are times that I do not understand why of especially low glycemia (49 - 60).My endocrine does not give them much importance because it says that if they are within a few hours of eating nothing happens, but I have ever found myself frankly badly ...

I liked to find the forum, so thanks to all who nutritions.

anif's profile photo
anif
11/22/2019 9:30 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@anif, welcome to the forum.
I understand that there is a direct relationship between SOP and diabetes 2.
Success in your pregnancy.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/23/2019 11:54 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you very much @solaria.
Yes, there is a direct relationship between SOP and insulin resistance, although not because SOP is diabetes.
My pregnancy, for now it could not be ... I will tell if the situation changes ...

anif's profile photo
anif
11/23/2019 12:14 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Welcome.Greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
11/24/2019 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!
At the moment control until you stabilize and then for it.
49-60 It is very low, when it happens to you, eat something for you to go up a little, about 80-90.

I have many SOP friends with beautiful children (I met them through a fertility forum).Today with fertility treatments, everything is very controlled.You will get it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2019 7:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Those whichever have given me more or less always about 3 hours after eating, when I walk home from work (3 km) and the worst thing is that many of those times, when I left I have taken some cookies or something similar ...
The endocrine does not give importance because it says that it is not an fasting situation, but I still do not see it normal ...

When I'm going to do sports (I really do the truth), I have “panic” that I give me a Telele, because if I just walk so much, I don't know how much I could download with more activity: S

anif's profile photo
anif
11/25/2019 9:31 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

@anif That is normal in a diabetic that begins.It happens to me, I always carry sugar or a caramel to overcome.

With any sport I hurt to lower glycemia, at 20 min, unless it comes out over 200 and still sometimes I also finished the hypo.
The important thing is that your body let you know and remedy it.

For pregnancy it is important that you are stable or ups and downs, as flat as possible.
Ask the Free in your health center.To pregnant women or on the way they will surely give it to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2019 7:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome to the @anif forum, delighted to help you and grateful for the comment about the forum!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/28/2019 9:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @anif.Welcome to the Forum.Curiosity, how are you going the subject with fertility treatment?I wish you the best of luck.My wife and I went through that (we already achieved it) and I know the wear and tear of these treatments: emotional, physical and at least in my case (Mexico), economic (millions).God bless you and soon get a good result.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
12/01/2019 4:44 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Thank you very much @matrix.
My treatment was a single attempt that ended in hyperstimulation.
Then I have been wandering for different doctors for a year (including some leg of the best hospital in Spain) and now in the coming months I will return to unity.
I'm glad you got it.I will tell you.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/01/2019 9:14 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Welcome.I think your hiccups are on the 3 km walk.It happens to me when I walk.The solution is to eat a candy or bar before leaving or on the way.

marcela's profile photo
marcela
12/02/2019 6:40 p.m.

@Marcela I already do, always as a little before leaving or when I am already on the way (worse effect).

anif's profile photo
anif
12/02/2019 8:50 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Welcome to the group, I hope you find this very useful and interesting forum.We read!:)

marta5's profile photo
marta5
12/03/2019 11:22 a.m.

A lot of benefits for SOP are being seen with an inositol supplement, tell your endocrine or gynecologist (who will know more about that issue) to see what it tells you.Because it also helps with insulin resistance.
And for hypos, try slow HC as legumes when you go walking or doing sports that rise very slow for several hours and surely you control it better than if you put HC fast that will make your pancreas release a lot of insulin suddenly and that's whyIt will give the posterior hypo.Your case is not the same as a type 1, your pancreas will react to what you eat and if you put a lot of HC, it releases a lot of insulin.As metformin makes you more sensitive to it, it can give you hypo.It is always better than slow HC goals than quickly especially for sport or walking.It is also useful to point out what you have eaten and the days that you give you, so you see what is doing well and what you do not and you can adjust your diet to the activity you are going to do.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/04/2019 12:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@anif I have made several ICSI treatments, the first with hyperstimulation that ended with pulmonary flooding.
All without success.But I have a lot of friends who achieved it (I met them in a fertility forum), so much encouragement.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2019 12:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia uff!They sent me 3 days rest due to the risk of ovarian torsion (there was almost no ovary for so much follicle).I had pain and the mood for the soils, but nothing more ...
Thank you very much for the spirits and I feel that it would not go well.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/05/2019 1:26 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Courage, girls !!!Surely you get it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/05/2019 3:58 p.m.

Welcome and a lot of encouragement. I have 37 and I also have a family history, I debuted three months ago and it seems that every day there are many thirty people who "touch us" encouragement.

JorgeDavid's profile photo
JorgeDavid
05/17/2021 3:17 p.m.

Debut prediabetes tipo 2 el 3-3-2021 con 37 años.
Glucosa 109
Glicosilada 4.9

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.