Diabetes

isaac's profile photo   03/16/2020 1:59 p.m.

Hello BUUENAS My name is Isaac.I am 14 years old and debut with diabetes at 13 years of age.
I began to notice that I drink a lot of water, I had to go constantly urinating.I lowered 6 kg suddenly I had more dream than normal ... Until a day came that my mother took me to the doctor and they tested the finger and gave 269 mg/dl on an empty stomach, without having eaten anything, they made methe glycosilada the day that debuts and gave 8'9.I was hospitalized 7 days, in those days they taught me to click on how I had to thumb the insulins like weighing the food.
After 2 years I still have not confirmed what type of diabetes it is!Oneos say they can be diabetes mody because my mother my grandparents and my uncles have diabetes
And others say they can be type 1 diabetes
I am overwhelmed with that issue because he says that until that result I have to keep clicking on me.
Someone has such diabetes as many times as your treatment is like ????

I punish 7 Lantus units only in the morning and then in the food snack and dinner according to what I have like that I get as Humalog Junior

A lot of Graciias I hope I help me !! 😘

isaac's profile photo
isaac
03/16/2020 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isaac

It's okay that you know how type of diabetes you have but in the end you will do the same treatment.What you are doing now.

With that age it would be great to wear a continuous glucose sensor.You would save many punctures!Talk to your endocrine

Cheer up

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/16/2020 2:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I've been put by thank you very much for your advice 👍

isaac's profile photo
isaac
03/19/2020 1:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.