Sensor purchase

meginer's profile photo   03/17/2020 8:19 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am waiting because next week I have the appointment with the nurse to give me two other sensors.It would be the second consultation after the first since they finance it in my community, I hope they do not annul it for all this that is happening but in case, I was thinking of buying some me.They no longer sell the free 1 because it is the 2 and it is logical, anyway I have the application on the mobile where the alarms come and so much so I would give the same although the one who is financing me is the 1. Does anyone buy them now?.It is to know if they are getting well.Thank you.
Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/17/2020 8:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
hello everyone, I'm waiting because next week I have the appointment with the nurse to give me two other sensors.It would be the second consultation after the first since they finance it in my community, I hope they do not annul it for all this that is happening but in case, I was thinking of buying some me.They no longer sell the free 1 because it is the 2 and it is logical, anyway I have the application on the mobile where the alarms come and so much so I would give the same although the one who is financing me is the 1. Does anyone buy them now?.It is to know if they are getting well.Thank you.
Elena

I am selling a pair of free freestyle sensors 1, in case you are interested.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/17/2020 11:58 p.m.

Hi Elena, I bought one last Tuesday and has arrived on Monday morning.Without problems.

Eryck's profile photo
Eryck
03/18/2020 12:29 a.m.

Hello, I asked for two yesterday.I am waiting to receive them.In principle nothing new with respect to previous orders.

All the best

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
03/18/2020 12:05 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

And waiting, to finance them, here in my community, Andalusia.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
03/18/2020 12:07 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Well, for now I think you are going to wait for me to have called me today to tell me that the appointment is canceled, what will already call us, I feared it, that I can continue until then with the strips, how funny, but well, I alreadyI knew, that was going to happen.I am from Andalusia.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/18/2020 12:36 p.m.

Thanks Davidg2000, but I think I'm going to buy the 2, how all the resume says the endocrine that will give the 2 since 1 has already stopped being marketed.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2020 10:42 a.m.

Hello!They gave me two together with the reader, last week I called the health center to know if I could go to collect others and have given me without problem and an appointment for August

Pau's profile photo
Pau
03/22/2020 11:14 a.m.

meginer said:
thanks Davidg2000, but I think I'm going to buy the 2, cdo everything is resumed the endocrine that will give the 2 since the 1 has already stopped being marketed.

Although the 1 has stopped being marketed, it is still equally cash.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/22/2020 11:52 a.m.

Hello everyone.
I just received my Free Style sensors 2. It is the first time I buy them.The problem has arisen me when, when trying to coordinate the sensor with the mobile I get this message on the screen "incompatible sensor: this sensor cannot be used with this version of the application" and, evide way, it does not let me continue.I don't understand anything, because the app is the right one ... someone has apsidized something similar and can it help me?
Thank you!
Alice

AliciaLluna's profile photo
AliciaLluna
04/01/2020 7:35 p.m.

Is the reader or mobile app what has happened?Pq If it is the reader, and the one you have is that of 1, it is incompatible with Free 2 and you have to update it, if it is the app, there is an updated February version of this year, on my mobile cdo there is an update, whatIt automatically does, but if not, go to Apple Store and download the update.Of course, so that in the 2 alarms work, it has to be with the mobile and if the sensor you have already placed, even if you update the reader, it is not worth that PQ sensor is already placed, it would be for the next one.I imagine that you use only the mobile for what you say.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/01/2020 7:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.