Insulin

isaabeltran's profile photo   03/19/2020 5:05 p.m.

Hello!I've been with the Tresiba for 2 months and I think it doesn't work for me.They changed it to me because they wanted and also did not give me low sugar at night.
I am also very high all day (180-270) and I can't get it down. Should I change it to the Lantus?
PLEASE RECOMMENDATIONS

isaabeltran's profile photo
isaabeltran
03/19/2020 5:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Whenever you want you can change insulin, but of course, the doctor will have the last word since he is the only one who can prescribe it.
If you were doing well, I don't know why you changed insulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/19/2020 5:11 p.m.

Look to see if you can talk to your doctor and tell him
While you can try to increase the insulin dose.If you wake up high, increase the slow dose.
If you are high after meals, the rapid increases.
One in one unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2020 5:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I changed three to three and blessed change !!
Let's see you have to adjust doses little by little with Tresiba, from 22 lantus I have passed to 18 from threeiba.
Try to change the puncture of the day if you put it at night or in reverse.
Nse if you can change it now with the subject that is in hospitals.Of course I play the units of 2 in 2 as the doctor told me

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
03/19/2020 7:57 p.m.

@vanessa, how did you notice the change?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2020 3:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@isaablanten I made the change from Levemir to Toujeo and I spent almost a month without control, climbing, going up, and then going down, going down.But now much better, just a puncture and covers 24h.
Wait a little more to see results and warn your doctor if you are still uncontrolled.All changes require a period of adaptation, some cost more than others.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2020 4 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.