{'en': 'Homemade mask with Tegaderm', 'es': 'Mascarilla casera con Tegaderm'} Image

Homemade mask with Tegaderm

Palomilla's profile photo   03/20/2020 4:20 p.m.

Hello, forum:

Now that we spent a lotFor a new one every time I need to put on the "mask").In the inside I have put a towel that I have stapped from the inside so that the part of the staple that spider is on the outside.That wipe or gauze can also be changed.

It is not that it is the most effective mask in the world, but something is something.: Smile:

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
03/20/2020 4:20 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

The truth is that it seems very ingenious!I only worry that you can breathe with that: Smile:

It's very nice

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/20/2020 6:41 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel, the truth is that you breathe very well.I've been trying at home and it's going well.Think that it is not something that tightens me to suffocation, hahahaha.In addition, if I squeezed a lot, I could cut the tires and add another with a knot.

Let's say it is an Apaño for when I don't have another one and have to come out again.And see that I know that the mask is not for the healthy person, but for the sick, but since I do not know if I am infected .... We only have been confinement for five days.

The total top is that since I found gloves I put some to scrub ...
I believe that when they go out with the "total look", people will change sidewalk.I will be like a Maruja by Mad Max.:)

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
03/20/2020 7:07 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

And with double cottòn sheets.
But online there is yet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2020 7:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In my residence they are doing masks with new sheets.
If you don't have a mask, before anything, a cloth scarf.
In my house we are two and we have 2. I have not put it yet since I have been from Saturday without leaving home.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/20/2020 7:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My residence is not, what is not mine, the residence where I work: Smile:

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/20/2020 7:19 p.m.

Remember that the mask can increase the risk of infection if one is touching it with without cleaning.

I have seen people in stores who were adjusted the mask from time to time with their hands.Before touching the mask you have to make sure the hands are clean.That is, if you put it at home before leaving, when you are on the street or in a store, do not touch the mask, and when you leave the store to wash your hands with a gel, and you can take off your mask or endureWith her and at home before taking off the mask wash your hands first.

In principle they are only for health personnel and for those who have taken the virus or a cold and thus avoid spreading others.

All the best

jldiazdel
03/21/2020 9:23 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel, in Germany also say that?
The Chinese put them from the first moment.I think we should wear a mask and gloves when leaving home and washing our hands with gloves on and then without them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/21/2020 4:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If, in fact they are thinking of reserving them only for health personnel given their shortage.
They are only for when you already have the infection.Or if you are health personnel.In fact, if you don't know how to use them (as I said) they are dangerous.

The hands, the same.You just have to wash them very well when you get home and not touch your face on the street.Gloves are not necessary!

jldiazdel
03/21/2020 4:30 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello: I am of the opinion that we are a better risk group with a mask that with nothing and gloves.We must extreme precautions since we are at risk and in 15 days we should not get sick since there will be no beds in the ICU.I am a nurse and I carry the mask all the time at work I work in a CAP and carry a FP2 q I use it every day and use it Monday through Friday and to buy I carry a dust but it covers my face well.That if you carry it, do not touch her on the outside and less inside and get out of the gums and hands you wash them before putting it and after taking it away.We are risk group but if you have no complications, there is no one to eat the pot there are people without risk pathologies that are dying.It depends on how your immune system reacts and if you do pneumonia and if it is serious or not.Courage who approaches difficult weeks.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/22/2020 6:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.