{'en': 'How to diagnose type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Como diagnosticar la diabetes tipo 2'} Image

How to diagnose type 2 diabetes

Benjamin Lopez Amaya's profile photo   12/07/2019 7:09 p.m.

Hello, I'm new,

Thank you in advance the reception in this forum. My question is, they tell me that to diagnose type 2 diabetes, two blood tests are done, I would like to know how much difference each one is made.

The first two left high, but then in none of the others that have made me have left me high, I would like someone to inform me about it.

Thank you.

Benjamin Lopez Amaya's profile photo
Benjamin Lopez Amaya
12/07/2019 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Benjamin.If you have done several analyzes and have given high two, you will have to continue doing them as often the doctor.I guess they will have all been fasting and by general analysis.If not, they are not valid for diagnosis.
If the doctor tells you that everything is fine, calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/08/2019 1:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Benjamin Lopez Amaya"

And try not to abuse carbohydrates at meals, especially those who enter faster: white bread, potatoes, white rice, pasta, spaghettis, juices, buns, cookies, ...

And of course regular sport

And maybe you manage to control a possible type 2 diabetes. It is worth it!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/08/2019 12:47 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you, I answer both of you, the analytics always on an empty stomach, I have lost 11 kilos, in eight months I have made seven analytics and the only highs were two, that's why it was my comment, and yes, I do sports daily and I care for theFood, but it is not clear to me about blood tests, and the doctor I see that it is not clarified or gives me that impression.What he says still goes well.Thank you so much.

Benjamin Lopez Amaya
12/09/2019 12:24 p.m.

@"Benjamin Lopez Amaya" asks for a glucose curve.
For example, the maximum value I have seen in my life on an empty stomach has been 113, which according to the autonomous community is not considered diabetes, but the two glucose curves that have made me have been disastrous, clearly diagnosing diabetes.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/09/2019 2:06 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Thank you so much.I will ask me to do it, I'll tell you.

Benjamin Lopez Amaya
12/09/2019 6:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.