Plaster and dryness of the diabetic skin

Maira Lencinas's profile photo   04/05/2020 10:23 p.m.

Hello my mother, the wrist fractured 30 days
Today he told me that he feels that he hurts his skin since plaster x scorses inside. The fingers and the palm has them very dry, even placing creams.
My question is whether I should take her to the guard. If this review can generate a laceration or an infection

Maira Lencinas's profile photo
Maira Lencinas
04/05/2020 10:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are ointments such as nutracel or neutrogen, which can do well.
You say you can't control it now ...
.If it puts insulin, maybe you need to increase units one by one.
If not, reduce hydrates and walk at home.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2020 1:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is mandatory to control the coloration and vascular filling of the fingertips.I frequently control the skin of the skin and assess the pressure of the gypsum splint.There are specific ointments to place under cotton bandage (Melvan) such as Pandermine Yesos.However, due to the current situation by Coronavirus, it should not stop controlling patients who are immobilization since the consequences can be worse.I particularly consider myself "antiyesses", so it is not a fracture without significant displacement after a month would be to immobilize with a doll with rigid metal band, because it improves skin care and complications of the plaster.And if you have to make a new plaster it is done.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
04/09/2020 3:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.