Hello everyone...

sinfuselaje's profile photo   12/22/2019 9:59 p.m.

... although "officially" I am not diagnosed, because they have given me an appointment on the doctor for January 10, I think I have all the ballots of being diabetic.The other day my girlfriend seeing me for several weeks going to urinate very frequently at night, did the test and at night I said 300 ... For a week I have been controlling it and on an empty stomach of 180, soThat ... I am fully aware that I have looked for it alone: ​​with a family history, light overweight, and eating from everything to Otdas for years, the thing was sung.Greetings to everyone from Tenerife, and we will see each other here.

sinfuselaje's profile photo
sinfuselaje
12/22/2019 9:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

See controlling and emergencies if you go up from 200 on an empty stomach.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/23/2019 3:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Courage and care with Christmas!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/28/2019 10:38 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@sinfuselaje

Do not give many turns to the cause!I have always tried to eat balanced and do sports regularly.I have three brothers who do not take care of the food and do not play sports.And I am the only one that has DM1 (lada) for almost two years!Things are so!

The important thing is that you start your treatment very soon and that you learn to count rations and know how your body works.The sooner the better.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/06/2020 4:57 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.