Free alarms 2

Mespe's profile photo   04/08/2020 10:55 a.m.

Hello, I have a question with the free 2

If I receive a hyperglycemia alarm, the sensor passed, I see that I am in 190, but I decide not to inject insulin because I am going to sleep.If for the next 6 hours I have followed above the limit that I have set as hyperglycemia, does free 2 keep sending you alarms? Or so that it will notify you again a hyperglycemia you have to have dropped from that limit set at some point andovercome again later?

Thank you

Mespe's profile photo
Mespe
04/08/2020 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It hasn't happened to me, but I imagine yes.When you jump your alarm you have to scan, if you don't escape you again and whistle until you do, that is because it happened to me.If you escape, you correct or whatever and once again pass the limit you have established, I imagine that it will whistle again, I say.
I only have the hypoglycemia alarm activated because sometimes I have them unnoticed at night and I have ever really spent fear, and my partner more, because I did not go back and was totally round, sometimes the occasion can occur but it is not so dangerous, and the lack of signal either the asset because during the day if the mobile is in the living room and I go to the bathroom that is on the other side of the house, because ISounds and is a pain, and at night the mobile is always on my table next to the bed-

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/09/2020 4:43 p.m.

I wanted to ask the same, once you click on the hyperglycemia notification no longer notified me and my correction late 1 hour to corrected and at that time I did not notify me again, my question is if I stay above 200 withoutHaving dropped from the glycemia alarm threshold

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/23/2020 7:22 p.m.

@Fer123 How is it done in XDrip to set time and that the alarm sounds again?I didn't know what could be put ...

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/30/2020 6:06 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani se said:
@fer123 How is it done in xDrip to set a time and that the alarm sounds again?I didn't know what could be put ....

When the alarm sounds, an option comes out in which you can put how many minutes you want to silence and do not sound the alarm again

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/30/2020 10:52 a.m.

Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/30/2020 4:29 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I am Leyre, a freestyle user for a long time, the sensors 2 have recently sent me from the SS with reader 1, I have activated the sensor with the mobile to have alarms and perfect but it does not allow me to use the ABBOTT reader with which ifI lose the mobile I can't read the sensor.:(

Leyre's profile photo
Leyre
09/12/2020 7:27 p.m.

read said:
I am a law, freestyle user for a long time, recently they have sent me from the SS the sensors 2 with reader 1, I have activated the sensor with the mobile to have alarms and perfectBut it does not allow me to use Abbott's reader so if I lose the mobile I can't read the sensor.:(

You must update the reader to be able to use it with the free 2.

You can do it here: Link

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/13/2020 1:04 a.m.

Once the warning alarm sounds for high or low glycemia does not warn again.

To work the reader and mobile, you have to activate the reader first, but in that case the alarms will only be in the reader.

Lakarme's profile photo
Lakarme
09/13/2020 10:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.