Free 2 and compatibility

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   04/10/2020 5:51 p.m.

Hello!

I already launched the question but it went unnoticed so I add new theme in case more doubts arise.

Are anyone using Xiaomi with free sensors 2?Does it work well?

Due to the apps of the app only recommend Samsung, iPhone and LG ...

Thank you!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/10/2020 5:51 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Hello @"niñaburbuja", I use xiaomi with free freestyle 2 and it works well

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/10/2020 6:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri Thank you very much !!

NiñaBurbuja
04/10/2020 6:24 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

You are welcome!Sometimes I have to pass it twice to measure me but that also happened to me with the previous mobile that was Samsung.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/10/2020 6:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I also have Xaomi and without problem, I had a problem with the alarms and called Abbot and I had to make some settings, I thought it was not compatible but they told me yes.What it has is to have conditions, the version of Mine is 9, I think it has to be 8 or higher and you have to have the version of the updated app, that the last update is February and it is 2.4.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/10/2020 10:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer Thank you !!Luckily mine has just updated 10 and the app in principle is updated so you leave me much quieter 😊

NiñaBurbuja
04/11/2020 12:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.