Debut in type 1 diabetes.

Mari_g01's profile photo   04/10/2020 10:21 p.m.

Hello ... I was looking for diabetic forums and the first one I found was this, I end up and register, debut two months ago with 850, I could barely move to the unit and intensive care in very bad condition, my ketone bodies were 0.7And my glycosylated hemoglobin was 18, I am 15 years old and I would like to continue in the forum 😀

Mari_g01's profile photo
Mari_g01
04/10/2020 10:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome !!, this is the best diabetes forum, and especially type 1. It is hard at first but you'll see how you are evolving and taking care of you, it will do well.I tell you my experience, I debuted with 11 years, now I have 47 so imagine, all my life.You are lucky that there are now many more means available for easier and better control, when I started, there was no human insulin, it was pork and syringe that you had to load.Now there are insulin feathers, many different types, you have the sensor that allows you to know at all times how you are, there are insulin pumps ... I do not know what treatment you have, and if they have put the free or not (with this now (with this nowFrom Coronavirus is a bit of a shoulder manga).I was also very bad when I debuted, I entered with 600 mg of sugar and with all decompensated, pancreatitis, the inflamed liver and everything very bad, I was in the ICU and then in the plant, in total more than 15 days so I understand you.Now to recover and take care of yourself and you will see that when you take the quiet, you can make a completely normal life.I am also a doctor so if I can help you something, you know.A hug and here we are for what you need.

Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/10/2020 10:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @mari_g01 !!!
Here we have a very large community of diabetics and try to help each other.
Now take care of yourself and follow your doctor's guidelines until you reach normal values ​​and balances.
You will soon realize that you can make normal life with certain care, that diabetes does not stop you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2020 10:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Mari_g01 welcome.Here are many people who can help you.Read the previous posts and if your doubts do not solve, here we are here to help.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/11/2020 12:16 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Welcome, now to take care of yourself and those values ​​will be like those when you entered and nothing else ...
A lot of courage and determination!

anif's profile photo
anif
04/11/2020 3:28 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.