Hello everyone, I present myself

Carussa's profile photo   04/17/2020 8:16 p.m.

Hello everyone.Today, finally, I have decided to register in the group, although I have to say that I have been following the forum.I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the end of last year, with 46 years, after performing different tests derived from the symptoms that I was noticing from a month and a half thing.I am not going to deny the disgust that I took at that time, but the truth is that now I carry everything quite well, and I am determined to put everything from my part.
I thank you because during the first months I went on many occasions to consult the forum, to solve many of the doubts that were emerging, and I always found experiences and explanations that helped me a lot.
So here I am, already in the forum!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/17/2020 8:16 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Carussa, welcome.I also debuted at 46 years in 2012. Today I still learn about diabetes.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/17/2020 9:04 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hello!I am a mother of a BB who made diabetes at 11 months: S .. also the forum serves me a lot, there are always people with such a good predisposition to help .. I hope you are very well!

ine_milo's profile photo
ine_milo
04/17/2020 10:09 p.m.

De Argentina.. Debut con 11 meses.. Usamos inyecciones (tresiba y novorrapid). Sensor Freestyle libre 1.
Tenemos pedida bomba Medtronic 670G.

Welcome!

anif's profile photo
anif
04/17/2020 11:03 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Welcome @Carussa!
We learn and share together.
And we despair sometimes, it is what has to be diabetic;)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/18/2020 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Carussa

Welcome to the forum!But remember that we can also learn from you.

Each one is very different and react very differently to meals, insulins, activity, etc.But the experiences of others (and TB errors) can be very useful.

You do very well in not ignoring diabetes.I have only been two years and I always say that it is a bit tired.Breakfast, food, dinner, sport control, etc.And if you relax ... zas!petes the leg and put corrections.But you have to take it very calmly and patience.Without stress but without relaxing.Balance is sometimes difficult and all at some point have lost patience.

The important thing is to learn from mistakes (which you will commit them large and small) in a positive way.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/18/2020 1:28 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.