{'en': 'Constipated+menstrual period = a catastrophic week, do they help me?', 'es': 'Constipado+periodo menstrual = una semana catastrófica, me ayudan?'} Image

Constipated+menstrual period = a catastrophic week, do they help me?

yoyogtrrez's profile photo   12/29/2019 1:54 p.m.

Hello!

I present myself, my name is Yolanda I am 27 years old (I turned them a week ago) and on November 21 I was detected with DT1, I arrived with 400 sugar and 5.3 of ketoacidosis, I had to go to the doctor for an x ​​-ray and in thatThen I was very bad and I told him and thanks to my doctor who did the test and called the hospital to warn that I sent me directly, if I don't think I don't tell it ...

Well, despite carrying only 1 month, I have known quickly to control insulin rations (although rice, pasta and potatoes resist me), this week has been catastrophic, I took a good chest constipated, one night I had some feverAnd the just period came the day that was worse of the constipated (vaccinated already flu and pneumonia).

I have been taking antibiotics and paracetamol, since I am bad (I still have cough and some pain) and with the period still, I am consistent with it stabilized, it climbs to 200, 190 ..., I have uploaded the slow +1, but it has not served me, I have risen again to 200, today I will climb another, the case is that I do not struggle with insulin rations and units and frustrated me a lot because I had it super good!

Is it normal that with colds, menstrual period, it gets out of control like this?

I really get distressed ...

Thank you!!

yoyogtrrez's profile photo
yoyogtrrez
12/29/2019 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is totally normal, anything influences ... including hormones and infections.Surely for the forum there are people with more experience than me who can give you advice, but for what I have read and proven, everything, absolutely everything, influence our glucose levels

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/29/2019 2:34 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

It's normal @yoyogtrrez!I have been with gastroenteritis and until I have passed insulin = water.Don't worry!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/29/2019 6:57 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Thanks beautiful for answering, for now I climbed the toujeo that is the one that uses slow, at 20u and the fast because as I have it before eating, I correct with one more and that's it, to see if I can improve that I get offThe slow one gives me a little yuyu inject so much ...

yoyogtrrez
12/29/2019 10:27 p.m.

You have to put the insulin you need, according to the guidelines you have given you.There are times that you need to climb and sometimes go down.The dose doesn't matter.
As you are doing very well, adapting insulin to controls.
Welcome to the forum.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2019 11:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@yoyogtrrez, welcome to the forum.In ovulation period always rises glycemia, any infection or a simple cold.And there is no way to calculate insulin, we just have to correct on demand.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/30/2019 11:35 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

yoyogtrrez said:
hello!I present myself, my name is Yolanda I am 27 years old (I turned them a week ago) and on November 21 I was detected with DT1, I arrived with 400 sugar and 5.3 of ketoacidosis, I had to go to the doctor for an x ​​-ray and in thatThen I was very bad and I told him and thanks to my doctor who did the test and called the hospital to warn that I sent me directly, if I don't think I don't tell it ...
Well, despite carrying only 1 month, I have known quickly to control insulin rations (although rice, pasta and potatoes resist me), this week has been catastrophic, I took a good chest constipated, one night I had some feverAnd the period was just the day that was worse of the constipated (vaccinated already of flu and pneumonia), I have been taking antibiotics and paracetamol, since I am bad (I still have cough and some pain) and with the period still, I still, I stillIt is being stabilized, I climb to 200, 190 ..., I have climbed the slow +1, but it has not served me, I have risen again to 200, today I will climb another, the case is that I do not sting with theRations and insulin units and I frustrates me a lot because I had it super good!
Is it normal that with colds, menstrual period, is it out of control?I really distress me

If it is normal to go before any anomaly, I want to say infection, cold, stress etc.Altec, insulin is as if you put water, since stress triggers adrenaline and uploads blood glucose.patience

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/31/2019 11:04 a.m.

@yoyogtrrez totally normal.Insulin on demand.Do not hesitate to climb the toujeo, in those days I can climb +4 units and the rapid +2 or +3 units according to.

When you recover from the cold, you will see how the cycle alters you the values, especially with the ovulation and the days before menstruation.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2020 12:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much to all for the answers, I suppose I will know my body little by little

yoyogtrrez
01/05/2020 3:54 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
is normal @yoyogtrrez!I have been with gastroenteritis and until I have passed insulin = water.Don't worry!

I am now and the same thing happens to me, I have vomited to bile, I have not eaten anything and not low of 270, or 30 units of fast.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/06/2020 2:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@yoyogtrrez

So they have already told you is "normal."

I premiered the diabetes in the hospital with a fairly strong flu (three days with 40), and so I remember the fast and slow factors of the triple!In fact, when I went home and recovered from the flu it cost me a lot to emphasize my factors and I spent some nocturnal hypos because the dose lowered very gradually.

Another topic: as you just started, I don't know if you already have it / have been prescribed, but it is very highly recommended to have a continuous glucose monitor (in this forum you will find a lot of information about it)

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/06/2020 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@yoyogtrrez

So they have already told you is "normal."

I premiered the diabetes in the hospital with a fairly strong flu (three days with 40), and so I remember the fast and slow factors of the triple!In fact, when I went home and recovered from the flu it cost me a lot to emphasize my factors and I spent some nocturnal hypos because the dose lowered very gradually.

Another topic: as you just started, I don't know if you already have it / have been prescribed, but it is very highly recommended to have a continuous glucose monitor (in this forum you will find a lot of information about it)

GREETING

Hello !!, if it was indeed of the cold and of the period too ... and in the ovulation or tell you hahaha, you do not see that I have spoken to me about the continuous monitor, unfortunately it is not yet known when they subsidize it inMy city and I can't afford it right now ... :( I have nothing left but to wait :(

yoyogtrrez
01/10/2020 12:35 a.m.

yoyogtrrez said:
hello!

I present myself, my name is Yolanda I am 27 years old (I turned them a week ago) and on November 21 I was detected with DT1, I arrived with 400 sugar and 5.3 of ketoacidosis, I had to go to the doctor for an x ​​-ray and in thatThen I was very bad and I told him and thanks to my doctor who did the test and called the hospital to warn that I sent me directly, if I don't think I don't tell it ...

Well, despite carrying only 1 month, I have known quickly to control insulin rations (although rice, pasta and potatoes resist me), this week has been catastrophic, I took a good chest constipated, one night I had some feverAnd the just period came the day that was worse of the constipated (vaccinated already flu and pneumonia).

I have been taking antibiotics and paracetamol, since I am bad (I still have cough and some pain) and with the period still, I am consistent with it stabilized, it climbs to 200, 190 ..., I have uploaded the slow +1, but it has not served me, I have risen again to 200, today I will climb another, the case is that I do not struggle with insulin rations and units and frustrated me a lot because I had it super good!

Is it normal that with colds, menstrual period, it gets out of control like this?

I really get distressed ...

Thank you!!

yoyogtrrez said:
beautiful thanks for responding, for now I climbed the toujeo that is the one that uses slow, at 20u and the rapid because as I have it before eating, I correct with one moreAnd that's it, let's see if I get improving that I get the slow, it gives me a little yuyu inject so much ...
>

diabetika1's profile photo
diabetika1
12/26/2021 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.