{'en': 'I am confused type 1 or 2?', 'es': 'Estoy confundida ¿Tipo 1 o 2?'} Image

I am confused type 1 or 2?

Hilda's profile photo   01/07/2020 11:04 p.m.

Hello!

I would like to know if I have diabetes 1 or 2.

They were supposed to be diagnosed at age 27 but I could never control with food or medication, I changed more than 3 times and only worked for me 1 day or 2, I was always high.

Last year as for March I had to be hospitalized by diabetic ketoacidosis due to a great -gravisimal infection that was already dying, it lasts about 4 days, from there I started using insulin every day, first they put me 30 units, 20 in theTomorrow and 10 at night but that caused me hypoglycemia.

They changed it to me for prolonged action insulin at night 10 units and at first all well but after a while I was hyperglycemia and hyperglycemia after each meal, so they changed it again for another insulin of prolonged action with glibenclamide.

There are people who tell me that very likely I had diabetes years before without realizing it.

I have seen other biggest people who can eat cakes, cookies or coca light from time to time without their glucose and I can't do that because it goes up.

I wanted to know his opinion.

Thank you!!

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/07/2020 11:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks like it can be type 1 or laada diabetes, and from what you say I do not think they have signed well with the issue of using insulin.Talk to your endocrine and request that they make you an analytical with antigás antibodies, if Type 2 come positive, it cannot be.What you say that you know people who eat cookies or cakes without glying, I don't believe it if they have diabetes.A person with diabetes if they eat that without using insulin, they will shoot yes or if

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/07/2020 11:13 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

If I am going to see if I can do that study, well I do not say that I do not upload them but not in a way as exaggerated as me, they say that it is for age, I have an acquaintance that is not cared for, it is right in the300 all the time, it is worth it

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/07/2020 11:32 p.m.

@Hilda Well, that friend, all day in 300 will end with nothing pleasant consequences over time.You don't take it as an example if you don't want to finish badly.I wrote it badly.They are anti -gad antibodies (decarboxylase glutamate).

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/08/2020 10:45 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

@Hilda,
It paints that you are diabetic for a long time, and without good control, so you have passed the episode of ketoacedosis and now you must be type 1 or strain which implies that you do not generate insulin and you have to put it for each meal in addition to the basal.
You need to see you an endocrine and adjust the basal insulin and prescribe you quickly for meals.

Only with basal as you cannot control the 24 -hour glycemia because it always forces you to eat the same HC rations at approximately.In addition, you need to know your body, the hormones we generate make us not have a fixed guideline during ovulation or menstruation.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2020 11:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What glycosilad do you have?
It is what the treatment decides.
Do not let it go from 7.
They put the proper treatment.
I don't understand how your friend is 300. I guess he won't even go to the doctor.
Take care of yourself.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2020 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I just did this srudios yesterday and I got 6.3 of glycosilada

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/08/2020 8:32 p.m.

Well, you're doing very well @hilda
They will continue to monitor you and put the treatment you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/09/2020 12:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They hear and although I am 6 years old, you can still do a study to see if I am 1 or 2?Or can you no longer?

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/09/2020 1:11 a.m.

@Hilda, the study can always be done.It is a blood analytics where they look if you have gad antibodies that are those that attack the pancreas and destroy the natural generation of insulin.

6.3 is very good glycosilada !!Keep it up.Control hydrates, exercise and monitor insulin doses.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/09/2020 10:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.