{'en': 'Be okay or feel good?', 'es': '¿Estar bien o sentirte  bien ?'} Image

Be okay or feel good?

Sorprendido's profile photo   05/13/2018 10:40 a.m.

Siiii, dear @"luvi" !!You are absolutely right in the world !!!It is or ..... it is not dbtc !!!You do know very well what you're talking about !!

ani's profile photo
ani
05/20/2018 8:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Feel good: d

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/21/2018 9:40 a.m.

I think we win when we feel good, and you just have to do what one can.There are times with glycos of 5.5 and sometimes 6.7.And it is simply to accept it.
I would like to be about 5 but lately around 6.4 and that I take care of myself but I prefer to live life.
I just returned from the USA and of course I have eaten hamburgers, pizza, potatoes, Pratzel and a lot of prohibited things but I don't care ... you have to live !!!(I have Glico next week and I will get 6, 7)

Let's never forget the present.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2018 8 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, anaisabel, @ruthbia, I'm with you.Apart from a waste of time, it is a source of concern added to try to curl the curl, doing experiments of the nature of restricting the H. of C. It is time, at least in my case and circumstances, of grabbing messages to messagesLike yours who incite to live this in a more relaxed/normalized way, underlining especially the word to live, as our beloved friend and Forera, Ani, also says.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/23/2018 10:26 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I from 7 years ago that I do not lower.I try, but I have always been clear that you have to think positive and try to do things well.If I get very strict with me, I have nothing verified, I am bitter my day to day and I also do not get my goal.
The day that my hemo came down, we warn you and we make a fiestón: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/23/2018 10:56 p.m.

I tell you my experience.When I was diagnosed, it lacked energy and forces.The fast was afraid if I could not control it, one day with 153 before dinner, they advised me not to take more than cooked fish and some vegetables, without the rapid.I commented to the endocrine and the answer was blunt "Insulin had been inveyed for something", on my dependent learning to use insulin taking HC, or spending the day lying and without strength.I follow the advice of the endocrine and regulated the rapid based on reading or what is going to eat at that time.Now I can walk quickly without having sitting every 5 minutes, etc.I think they can be achieved normally and obviously with control.
All the best

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
09/24/2024 4:37 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone

"Surprised" of all, all, of the years that this thread can have that I opened and that I didn't even remember.
It has been a surprise for me.A very great surprise.
Even recognizing my expressions and arguments, today I would be unable to do them.Does this disease deteriorate so much?Years have passed, yes, but not so many for such strangeness.

Greetings.

Sorprendido
09/24/2024 5:31 p.m.

"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

"Being well" refers to a general state of physical, emotional or mental well -being.It implies a stable and positive condition in the life of a person.

"Feeling good" focuses more on a subjective experience.It is the feeling of well -being at a specific time, which can be temporary and depends on individual factors.

Link

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
09/24/2024 10:21 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Correct, @rosa3.You are exposing the meaning of both expressions in a very precise way.It must be an explanation halfway between philosophical and psychological.I think I remember, when I raised the thread, refer to "being fine", when the blood cell figures are approaching normality.With "feeling good," he alluded to that welfare state, even when the figures are somewhat fired, that some diabetics have.Of course that is something subjective.
An example.With 150 mg/dl, I am great.An abnormal figure for a "non -diabetic."With 70 mg/dl, I am not well, a normal figure for a "non -diabetic".

Greetings.

Sorprendido
09/25/2024 10:49 a.m.

Goethe

Surprised said:
Good afternoon to everyone

"Surprised" of all, all, of the years that this thread can have that I opened and that I didn't even remember.
Even recognizing my expressions and arguments, today I would be unable to do them.Does this disease deteriorate so much?Years have passed, yes, but not so many for such strangeness.

Greetings.

I love reading messages like this, there is no simpler way to value the more than 17 years of operation of the forum !!!

@Sorprendido thinks of the number of people who during all this time have been able to find guidance, support or knowledge on your subject and those of many others.🙌🙌🙌🙌

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2024 3:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good to everyone, it happens to me a little upsideExercise and eat as I usually eat, I try to make an average between 90-100 and peaks at most 140. I only have slow (5uds).Compared to other people like few hydrates, I do not usually eat bread if it is not a hamburger or sandwich, rice or pasta as a single dish ... and when it is, it is usually outside and if I drink two glasses of wine do not climb me.
I certainly believe that if I can have values ​​as close to a normal person, better, but it is also a lifestyle, if it is a drastic change, you may have to study it, or do it progressively.It is the same as doing sports or not doing it, little by little the habit is taking and you feel better.
A hug.

Name's profile photo
Name
09/25/2024 4:50 p.m.

DM1 mayo 2024 (31 años)
Toujeo 5uds

Thanks, @fer.I usually participate little, but I continuously read the comments of the Foreros.Even after so many years, one continues to learn in him, and that is the greatest endorsement.It is the third forum that I frequent in my diabetic life, but by far it is that of "more gallons".
To you @fer and those who help you in your management, thank you.

All the best.

Sorprendido
09/25/2024 6:49 p.m.

Goethe

fer said:
surprised said:
good afternoon to everyone

Greetings.

I love reading messages like this, there is no simpler way to value the more than 17 years of operation of the forum !!!

@Sorprendido thinks of the number of people who during all this time have been able to find guidance, support or knowledge on your subject and those of many others.🙌🙌🙌🙌

That's how it is!!!I have read a few of the answers until I read that the subject was already old or I had noticed !!

The thing I think is to take out the balance and try to balance between perfection that can lead to the obsession and well -being that can be something very momentary and in a while not being.

When I give me the perfect point, it starts to be more and more controlling me .... then I relax a little and it is much easier.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
09/29/2024 1:34 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.