G6 patch reset

Noeperra88's profile photo   04/19/2020 12:03 p.m.

Hello good morning everyone,

My name is Cristobal, I am new in this forum, a diabetic since the age of 13, I have achieved thanks to Dexcom G6 a glycosilada of 5.3 when before having this device I get to have them in 14 as a maximum and 7 as a minimum.

Now I tell you after 3 months I have it in 5.3, I need help, someone who can teach me to restart the sensor after 10 days.

I do not get it in any way I only have the iPhone with the application and the patch inserted in my skin I have no transmitter.

Others tell me that there is no need for a transmitter to reset the patch, but I have already put 3 and I could never reset any after 3 days, and I pay them because for the moment social security does not want to give me the dexcom g6 tells me that proximlyIt would give the one with another more current brand.

Can someone please me?

Thank you!

Noeperra88's profile photo
Noeperra88
04/19/2020 12:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Noeperra88

Ahh I can't help you much because I don't broad them, I would cause me an allergy.I have a very sensitive skin and that's why I had to leave the Abbott

Enter the issue of Dexcom G6, maybe you find something or search on Google.

I think that @jconegar has been extending them for a long time.Maybe you can help you!

That HB is impressive!This is seen that the private spending that you do (if you can pay it) it is worth it.It is well spent money on your health.But do not play hypos.I have a lot of control and I have only achieved 5.7!My endocrine is made up of this environment at 6.5.

Greetings and I hope you get lengthening them!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/19/2020 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

noperra88 said:
hello good morning, my name is Cristobal, I am new in this forum, diabetic since the age of 13, I have achieved thanks to the dexcom g6 a glycosiladI get them to have them in 14 as a maximum and 7 as a minimum, now I tell you after 3 months I have it in 5.3, I need help, someone who can teach me to restart the sensor after 10 days, I do not get it in any wayI only have the iPhone with the application and the patch inserted in my skin, I have no transmitter, they tell me others that there is no need to recipe the patch, but I have already put 3 and I could never prescribe any after 3 days, and IPay because at the moment social security does not want to give me the dexcom G6 tells me that it would give me the one of another more current brand, someone can help me ...

If they can restart.When the session ends or the pairs, remove the sensor transmitter, wait 25 minutes and put it again, you start normal session with the same code if it tells you that it has already been used to put some old code you have, that the codes are forGiving better values ​​have proven that it is not so, goals the code that goals will do well.When I restart you, you will have a big difference, calibrate for no more than 25 mg and every 45 minutes, but quite possibly give you calibration errors.
Enter this Facebook group, there you have everything.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/19/2020 12:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello again I have no transmitter I only have the iPhone with the program so it will be that I cannot restart it without transmitter?I have the patches the sensor that goes in the patch and the iPhone that makes transmitter only that is why it does not let me recipe it?I have already requested friendship in the Facebook link that you have given me, thank you very much

Noeperra88
04/19/2020 2:12 p.m.

PD to have a glycosilada of 5.3 my average of sugar day is 100 I have no declines below 75

Noeperra88
04/19/2020 2:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.