I'm going to Malaga

leo1970's profile photo   01/14/2020 8:51 p.m.

Good afternoon friends My consultation is the next destroy of the month I travel to Malaga for my wife to serve her nationality as the safe process will take, I want to know if at the airport they will not make a problem to take my medication for 5 months

leo1970's profile photo
leo1970
01/14/2020 8:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Take a report from your doctor, but there will be no problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2020 10:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@leo1970, I don't think there is a problem either.Remember, insulin in hand suitcase in cabin.Never in winery.
Greetings and that goes well in Malaga lands.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/15/2020 12:17 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Tomorrow travel.I'll be out 3 months.Two suitcases just my diabetes.But nothing, we are normal.& GT; :) & GT; :)

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/15/2020 12:27 a.m.

I travel all over the world, with my insulin.And I have never had problems.

vcota7's profile photo
vcota7
01/15/2020 8:58 a.m.

My mother, 2 suitcases for diabetic material "!!!! Where are you @solaria?

When I travel, a maximum of insulin and needles with me plus the medical certificate in Spanish, English and Chinese (my company translated it with an official translator for a trip that sent me).Free sensors go in the suitcase, nothing happens to them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2020 12:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, I'm Sudaca, and twice a year I go to my country and I spend half of the year.
And having insulin pump you have to load a lot of material.And also in case of bomb failure, we must take material to move on to conventional therapy.
Also all sensor material.
I carry everything in a suitcase, I die of anguish to think that my cellar suitcase is lost.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/15/2020 6:08 p.m.

In that case, transatlantic trips are a risk, especially if it goes through London, there they lose everything.
Doesn't your country according to the Spanish SS?It has many South American countries, I reviewed it for a long time for a trip, but surely the SS website indicates with which countries there are agreements and how to manage it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/16/2020 11:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, I am from Malaga, this summer trip to Switzerland and neither here nor there they told me anything on the subject of insulin

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
01/20/2020 7:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.