Kate_Londoño

kate_Londoño's profile photo   01/17/2020 4:40 a.m.

Hello, Kate calls me, I'm 16 years old, I'm diabetic.I have type 1 diabetes, I have fought with this for 5 years, and I hate it.It is my enemy, sometimes I wonder why me?I am depressive, I suffer from anxiety at every moment.I hate diabetes.

kate_Londoño's profile photo
kate_Londoño
01/17/2020 4:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

kate_loondo said:
hello call me I am 16 years old, I'm diabetic.I have type 1 diabetes, I have fought with this for 5 years, and I hate it.It is my enemy, sometimes I wonder why me?I am depressive, I suffer from anxiety at every moment.I hate diabetes.

Hello, I am 19 years old and I am also type 1 diabetic. I have been from 6, so imagine ...

There are times when you hate it more than others, and surely even scares for some strange value/behavior that will give you, but in the end you have to get used to, there are still a few years left to get the cure 😅

We all have problems and I, when I am in a complaint, always think that there are people worse than us, with cancer, without legs/arms, Alzheimer's, etc.We, if we take care of ourselves, we still have hope.

Be strong and for any questions, you know who to contact: D

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/17/2020 10:22 a.m.

kate_loondo said:
hello call me I am 16 years old, I'm diabetic.I have type 1 diabetes, I have fought with this for 5 years, and I hate it.It is my enemy, sometimes I wonder why me?I am depressive, I suffer from anxiety at every moment.I hate diabetes.

Hello, I am 19 years old and I am also type 1 diabetic. I have been from 6, so imagine ...

There are times when you hate it more than others, and surely even scares for some strange value/behavior that will give you, but in the end you have to get used to, there are still a few years left to get the cure 😅

We all have problems and I, when I am in a complaint, always think that there are people worse than us, with cancer, without legs/arms, Alzheimer's, etc.We, if we take care of ourselves, we still have hope.

Be strong and for any questions, you know who to contact: D

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/17/2020 10:22 a.m.

Thanks David

kate_Londoño's profile photo
kate_Londoño
01/17/2020 12:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.