{'en': 'Hello, with type 2 diabetes for 10 months, tips?', 'es': 'Hola, con diabetes tipo 2 desde hace 10 meses, ¿consejos?'} Image

Hello, with type 2 diabetes for 10 months, tips?

anlica240404's profile photo   04/21/2020 7:17 p.m.

Each is a different world, for example, I am type 2 diabetic detected 20 years ago, to date they are still diagnosed with the same, he punctured me 5 times a day:
1 - A fast
2 - Before trade
3 - Two hours after trade
4 - Before dinner
5 - Before bed
The first four are fast insulin (Novorapid) and before bed of slow insulin (Lantus), I do the glycemia with a bowling calculator and the app "Foodmeter" helps me a lot.
Social security supplies me for free:
Reactive and insulin strips in recipe, and insulin bowling needles and needles for the prick they are supplied in the health center.
In the health center they give me material for 90 days
The bowling calculators are: one of ACCU-Chek (Aviva Expert) and another of Abbott (Freestyle Insulinx) which is the one they supplied before getting free (for me the only thing that has free is comfort since I do not have to prickTo do a blood glucose, for everything else is insulinx).

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
05/03/2020 5:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alicia_tc said:
Welcome to the forum!
The number of controls will depend on your treatment.If you take metformin you normally do not need to perform many controls because they will adjust the treatment with glycosylated hemoglobin.
Of course, if you get a glucometer that is of quality because if you cannot drive to error.
The most important thing in your case is that you do physical exercise daily and a correct food.
I have my dietary and nutrition clinic in Seville, in case you need it.

I leave you the clinic phone 📲664110794

Alicia Torrejón
Dietitian-nutritionist
Colg.And 00781
Ceres Nutrition and Health
@ceres_nutrionysalud
www.ceresnutrionysalud.com

I am very good that it is good for me, but I cannot pay a clinic (well my situation does not allow me things that could certainly seem normal), I have not been able to work first for the crisis for some years and for some years for some years here due to osteoarthritis problemsback and hips rheumatoid.

anlica240404's profile photo
anlica240404
05/04/2020 7:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.