New!

POTI's profile photo   05/21/2018 1:30 p.m.

Hello everyone.
I am a son and brother of type 1 diabetics and I have always been with the fly behind the ear.At 37 years old and by chance I discovered the glucose in 245 two hours after breakfast.I made a glycosylated on my own before the appointment with the endocrine and a 7.9 confirmed what I feared.I have been diagnosed with a lada type, my endocrine that we have caught it soon, but we already know how this is hehe.Sitagliptin 100 has sent me, which is not scheduled for type 1, but apparently there are studies in which it seems that it delays the destruction of the beta.Let's see how hard without insulin !!!!
For a month I am reading in the forum and it seems to me a very important tool to know and accept the disease.I am a pharmacist and I already recommend this forum as well as the daily exercise to my patients.
This community is very helpful.
Thank you all !!

POTI's profile photo
POTI
05/21/2018 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2018 4:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the forum!
With your profession you will surely help us improve.
Good luck with medication.Hopefully it is as they have told you, it is a hope for those who debut.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2018 7:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome Poti!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/23/2018 10:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Welcome @"poti", thanks for participating.Greetings: -h

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/24/2018 4:18 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Hello everyone, my name is María José and for just a few weeks I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
The impact has been strong, acceptance is costing although on my side a lot of willpower and the climate of Cádiz favors.I send a big hug to all.

Lauropolis's profile photo
Lauropolis
05/24/2018 11:40 p.m.

Much encouragement @"Lauropolis" here you will find a lot of information that will help you cope with this new situation.Greetings and welcome to the forum.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/24/2018 11:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
much encouragement @"lauropolis" You will find a lot of information that will help you cope with this new situation.Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Thanks companion, it has been a surprise to be able to have this help.I have opted for your forum since WhatsApp was a more reading effort, especially now that the exams are close.Cadiz hugs.

Lauropolis's profile photo
Lauropolis
05/25/2018 12:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.