Experience with continuous monitoring systems

sermaubar's profile photo   05/25/2018 7:44 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I was conducting a survey for the university focused on the experience of diabetic users and caregivers with continuous monitoring systems.The objective is to study the lacks that these systems have today in order to propose improvements.There are some previous studies, but there are few and usually very personal.Therefore, if this survey reaches a larger audience, you can see what aspects must be improved with greater or lesser urgency, it is a global opinion.
The survey is simple and does not take more than two minutes to perform.It requested to evaluate the positive and negative aspects.Personal suggestions are accepted and seriousness is prayed when doing it.

I leave the link below -& GT; Link

Thank you!

sermaubar's profile photo
sermaubar
05/25/2018 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am a new user of the Medtronic Bomb, and interested in continuous but extremely expensive meter, someone knows if people with disabilities are being subsidized and how are it done ??.Thank you all and delighted with the bomb

marta lozano's profile photo
marta lozano
05/26/2018 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sermaubar said:
hello everyone,
I was conducting a survey for the university focused on the experience of diabetic users and caregivers with continuous monitoring systems.The objective is to study the lacks that these systems have today in order to propose improvements.There are some previous studies, but there are few and usually very personal.Therefore, if this survey reaches a larger audience, you can see what aspects must be improved with greater or lesser urgency, it is a global opinion.
The survey is simple and does not take more than two minutes to perform.It requested to evaluate the positive and negative aspects.Personal suggestions are accepted and seriousness is prayed when doing it.

I leave the link below -& GT; Link

Thank you?

To know the deficiencies and what would we want to need a survey?Come now !!!You just have to put yourself in the situation and the answers come out alone, if you make the comparative of the technological level in other sectors.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/26/2018 12:52 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It is very easy.Investigate what is offered by Commercial Laboratory and you will see that tolerance, accuracy, deviations, limitations and adverse effects.
Our opinion will be that none covers our expectations and/or needs 100%.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2018 7:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.