{'en': 'Do you know someone or listened to cases of people who cured type 2 diabetes?', 'es': '¿Saben de alguien o escucharon casos de personas que se curaron de la Diabetes Tipo 2?'} Image

Do you know someone or listened to cases of people who cured type 2 diabetes?

Luis Marcelo Marecos's profile photo   04/23/2020 8:46 p.m.

Very good to all,

I am currently 28 years old and I have about 2 years that I have type 2 diabetes, I was never obese or too bad with food, maybe with sport a little.

Well the point is the following, although I take care of myself I still do not get used to and I would like to know if there are people who believe they can heal the disease, or if they know people who have healed.

Thank you.

Luis Marcelo Marecos's profile photo
Luis Marcelo Marecos
04/23/2020 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabetes is a chronic disease that has no cure today (2020), but can send (and much; until they leave medication) in some specific cases of type 2 diabetes (obesity operation, very low diets in carbohydrates, muchexercise, ...).
Your doctor will inform you better.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/23/2020 9:20 p.m.

I understand you very well.
I am a little the same ...

All life with a horrible Sop: total menstruation offenses for months.Dolores and menstrual bleeding to leave me ko.

No obesity, although when I was diagnosed, I had the BMI of 25.3 (slight overweight that I had a couple of years and that I blame precisely to insulin resistance, hypoglycemia and everything behind it).

I have always eaten healthy, in my house it is an obligation and I have been educated in good habits.

Something vague for sport, I will not lie, but every day I walk at least 5 km and more since I have a totally sedentary job.

I know that it is not usual, but I think there is also a genetic component in one of what we are type 2. We have to have something broken out there that triggers it.

I was exactly what father and grandfather happened to me.At a certain age, after being very skinny, they gained a little and a few months later: diabetes.

Cure by magic?None.

To work what you can (food, exercise, mental peace) so that diabetes does not win land.

anif's profile photo
anif
04/23/2020 10:23 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
I understand you very well.
I am a little the same ...

All life with a horrible Sop: total menstruation offenses for months.Dolores and menstrual bleeding to leave me ko.

No obesity, although when I was diagnosed, I had the BMI of 25.3 (slight overweight that I had a couple of years and that I blame precisely to insulin resistance, hypoglycemia and everything behind it).

I have always eaten healthy, in my house it is an obligation and I have been educated in good habits.

Something vague for sport, I will not lie, but every day I walk at least 5 km and more since I have a totally sedentary job.

I know that it is not usual, but I think there is also a genetic component in one of what we are type 2. We have to have something broken out there that triggers it.

I was exactly what father and grandfather happened to me.At a certain age, after being very skinny, they gained a little and a few months later: diabetes.

Cure by magic?None.

To work whatever you can (food, exercise, mental peace) so that diabetes does not win land.

I understand super good, and there you touched the exact point that being 100% healthy suddenly something breaks, what I was going to be if they know of someone who can reverse or have reversed that.Of course with healthy eating and sport but if there is something specific to help you have a normal life, let's tell you.

I also present resistance to my insulin, since I produce and I realize that I particularly help me to receive insulin is adrenaline either running to the maximum that I can or walking by bike.

And I know by magic there is nothing.
Thanks for your answer, very good.

Luis Marcelo Marecos's profile photo
Luis Marcelo Marecos
04/23/2020 10:41 p.m.

They have told me that you can reverse you already know comments from friends of friends who have cured and that the naturist menjurjes come to work but specify which I did not know, I am new in this I have been 1 week and tmb I am still hopeful that something happens

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman's profile photo
Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman
05/03/2020 1:16 p.m.

Diabetes is a chronic disease so it has no cure.In some cases of type II diabetes with diet and exercise you can stop taking medication but diabetes does not disappear, at the time you make "normal" life again, sugar levels are firing again.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/03/2020 1:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

It is not a matter of whether one has led a healthy life or the opposite.
I had not gone to the doctor in my life.The pediatrician did not know me.
My first blood analytics was with 29 years.Always healthy, I have not caught a flu in my life, and with 41 years I debuted in type 1 diabetes with no family history of any of the types of existing diabetes.I am the only one in my family for both branches.

Healing?He does not have or expected it at the moment.What there is is a better quality of life with continuous meters, flash, insulin bombs ....

Type 2 diabetes with hydrates control (ketogenic diets, low in hydrates, fasting ...) and regular sport can be minimized a lot;There are people who dispense with the pills and others who end up using insulin after many years of evolution.Each person is different.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2020 11:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Luis Marcelo Marecos said:
very good to all,

I am currently 28 years old and I have about 2 years that I have type 2 diabetes, I was never obese or too bad with food, maybe with sport a little.

Well the point is the following, although I take care of myself I still do not get used to and I would like to know if there are people who believe they can heal the disease, or if they know people who have healed.

Thank you.

Well I had a neighbor, Fernando, I have it, as I moved .... I had diabetes was obese ... and for many years ... ... many years he was diet, and taking pills .....And my sister told me that they already took it out at all .... yes ..... it has to statHe has cured .... no longer takes pills ......

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:25 p.m.

It has not been cured.Replace the pills with the diet, but if you can't eat normal, cured is not.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/04/2024 10:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

When someone, something very rare, diabetes improvement and in some cases stop clicking ...
The diagnosis is changed and he is told that he had diabetes due to stress ...
I have only seen Don Cases in my life with that diagnosis.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/05/2024 10:15 a.m.

I corrected, "stress hyperglycemia"

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/05/2024 10:16 a.m.

There is also bariatric surgery, in cases of obesity, which helps lose weight and can avoid the need for pills or insulin, in type 2

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2024 12:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is a 2020 post, 4+ years ago, but it has been activated.
To date (2024) Type 2 diabetes remains unable to heal.In some cases, with good control, diet, exercises (at least walk) there are patients who have greatly improved their quality of life, do not need medication (or use very little) and achieve good glucose levels.But do not heal, because if they return to a "normal" life, the DB2 returns to them

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/10/2024 11:30 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

very good to all,

Thank you.

Type 2 in many cases is reversible when correcting diet and other factors such as insulin resistance, exercise ....

I do not know what factors you can have triggered diabetes.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
03/10/2024 8:50 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
very good to all,

Thank you.

Type 2 in many cases is reversible when correcting diet and other factors such as insulin resistance, exercise ....

I do not know what factors you can have triggered diabetes.

That is not being reversible.
Having to be on a diet all your life because as soon as you go out you have a high is not to reverse diabetes.There is no false hope.

isabelbota
03/10/2024 11:37 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I will be a strange case of DM2, then, I get out of the diet, much and the glucose is not triggered.Besides what diet?Eating healthy is my diet.
I do not do every day exercise, it is more 2 months ago that I do not go to the Gym, from Christmas because I am doing works at home and I do not have time.
Analytical in the mutual work the other day, glucose 89, insulinic resistance 7.9 (values ​​reference less than 8.8)
Everyone says there is no solution, that there is no cure, that there is no remission, that all life is diet ....... there is no more blind than who does not want to see.
I repeat the same for those who want to see, Enol Sierra, 3x1 diet, Frank Suarez, exercise of strength, visceral fat, walk does not work, magnesium, to look in Google who does not agree.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 7:40 a.m.

Surely you would have insulin resistance due to excess weight and lost weight, right?
It is the only case in which it can happen.
If fat produces insulin resistance but the pancreas works, if you are not yet damaged and lose excess weight, resistance is lost.
In cases where the pancreas is damaged it is no longer the same.
Ok, if you make normal life in your case you can talk about remission.
But he who is eating telling hydrates, without leaving a diet, with exercise yes or yes, and when he leaves that he shoots ... In that case, no matter how much he has no medication, he cannot be considered a remission.

isabelbota
03/11/2024 7:53 a.m.

There is the theme, type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance.It doesn't matter if you are fat or not, subcutaneous fat is not so much the problem as the fat infiltrated in the muscle (lipotoxicity) and visceral fat.Why are a very fighter being as they are not diabetes?
The solution is not to lose weight, which in case of being fat will help you, the solution is to overcome insulin resistance.
And diet ..... Well, it is clear that what I have done for years has not sat well, I have changed the way of eating and habits, but I don't call that diet, it has no beginning and endIt is a change.
Even people who have been evolving with changes for many years manage to leave insulin, how can they live without insulin if the pancreas was exhausted?The pancreas does not "exhaust" do not die, get tired but if you help it work again, not 100% if you have been evolving for many years but can always be improved.
The theme is not as you are today controlled with pills or insulin, you can be super good the issue is to start doing what your body could to have quality of life your last 10 or 15 years of life.
It is a decision of each one if they want to do something or not, it is never too late to improve.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 12:15 p.m.

You cannot live without insulin if the pancreas is exhausted.Don't be wrong, if so, type1 could.Any doctor can assure you.
All those who leave insulin is to overcome resistance, but their pancreas works, there is no other.
But well, keep thinking what you want, I'm not going to convince you of anything.

isabelbota
03/11/2024 12:51 p.m.

The "exhausted" pancreas can be recovered if you do not have been evolving more than 10 years, not a total recovery depends on each case and the years of evolution, the same for you is already late, I do not know, here I leave it for itselfSomeone wants to try.
There is a lot of literature on the Internet but I don't have time to search, I put the first 2 examples I have found.
I do not try to convince anyone, I only try that whoever enters this forum with type 2 diabetes knows that there are more paths that are alternative to which the one who gives you social security, walk ......

Link
Link

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 1:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.