{'en': 'Forum themes that should always be prominent', 'es': 'Los temas del foro que siempre deberían estar destacados'} Image

Forum themes that should always be prominent

fer's profile photo   05/31/2018 7:08 p.m.

I believe this issue from a suggestion of @"luvi", it is referring to the themes or post of the forum, he said "... the really interesting ones that should always be on the first page ...", it seems to me a very good idea andI am thinking of creating a special page where we could put them.

But before, we would need to know what issues are the most important, which are the ones who think they would always have to be available somewhere in the forum?

The name of the page could be "eternal themes" or "hot songs" or ...

In summary, I ask that each one proposes the themes and names of the page.

What do you think we should put?

I advance a couple of issues that seem fundamental to me ...

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2018 7:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Types of insulins, insulin comparisons or something ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/31/2018 7:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Simple ration table

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/31/2018 7:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not see necessary to do this.The issues that are interested in others may not be interested.
The forum is to read, comment, ask, answer, etc.If a topic or opinion you like you express it with * like *.
You want that important issues are proposed, the list can be long, before many Foros there will be many different opinions and sure that they remain without putting the ones that one considers fundamental.
All are important and there is always the option of not participating/not reading what you do not like or does not interest you.: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/31/2018 11:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

- How to calculate rations
- How to estimate insulin sensitivity
- Existing meters

In the end there will always be particular questions but it is a good initiation guide.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2018 8:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Diabetes and pregnancy

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/01/2018 10:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Diagnosis, treatment types of diabetes, support to debutants, a change of type of life does not mean a disaster the opposite.Corner of errors made and we will commit.Union of all when it comes to, asking for better materials, that we are taken into account in meetings pharmaceutical medical discourses.There are many Fer things.Although there are differences between us to establish rules, in order to follow all the same path.Publicize our disease and thus can prevent people from acquiring it.I can think of a lot.Greetings to all

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/12/2021 7:01 p.m.

K5288pn25.

There could be one of do you have a miraculous book that cures diabetes? post it here.

Obviously it is a joke: P

I personally do not like "chinches" but I would look at the most visited threads and value them.

anif's profile photo
anif
02/12/2021 8:02 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Technological advances in the treatment and control of diabetes ..

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/14/2021 6:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

One that I see is one of the most frequent: "Hello, I'm new in the forum": D

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/19/2021 7:52 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.