Diabetika page

isaabeltran's profile photo   04/23/2020 10:11 p.m.

Does anyone know if this page is reliable and has good products for diabetics?Has anyone tried it?
Thanks and thank you

isaabeltran's profile photo
isaabeltran
04/23/2020 10:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isaaberan, Diabetika, totally reliable.I have never used its services, but it is well known.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/23/2020 11:23 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria
I am afraid to buy some kind of cookie to try, and that the sugar is triggered.
Because when I take oven or pot rice and shoot me and I don't know why.

isaabeltran
04/23/2020 11:40 p.m.

isaabelran said:
@solaria

Because when I take oven or pot rice and shoot me and I don't know why.
Because you have to count the amount of hydrates and adjust insulin to that amount

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
04/24/2020 8:29 a.m.

@isaabeltran, ok.I understand that you are looking for "suitable for diabetics"?Diabetics 1 eat everything, we count CH units and according to our ratio/rations we click insulin.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/24/2020 12:32 p.m.

I have used it but to buy patches for freestyle and good.They also have a TFNO for WhatsUPP and you can send them a message.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/24/2020 12:39 p.m.

@Solaria
The thing is that I want to try new things, and I asked if someone had tried it and thus check if cookies, picos in my glycemia

isaabeltran
04/24/2020 12:41 p.m.

@isaabeltran the peaks in glycemia give, mainly, for not putting the necessary amount of insulin or for eating products not recommended for diabetics because although "you can eat everything" it should not be abused since the more insulin you put more resistance you will developto the same.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/24/2020 3:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri, Copio;"Since the more insulin you put more resistance you will develop to it."
This is a statement?

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/24/2020 6:21 p.m.

I buy in diabetika once a month, approximately, glucose pills, sugar syrups, accessories for patches, insulin, mya miao ... have everything and very good quality, things take about 48 hours to arrive, very fast, and if they lack something in warehouse or there is a problem they always call you to propose a solution.That is, in reliability of page and products for diabetics a 10.

Regarding the cookies they sent me some without hydrates once I like it and I did not like it, but this is a matter of taste, I suppose, if you want more information speaking through email and whatsapp and they will try to clarify the doubtsof hydrates that have glycemic index cookies etc.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
04/25/2020 7:40 p.m.

solar said:
@nigiri, copio;"Since the more insulin you put more resistance you will develop to it."
This is a statement?

Insulin resistance takes for many factors and is not as easy as if you get more and more you will have to wear more, if it is true that if you get used to getting a lot to eat many hydrates or insane products and lead a sedentary life every timeYou will have more resistance because you will climb the BMI, your muscles will not require glucose etc.But insulin resistance can also occur due to a sedentary life, bad absorption or slow because they have many fat, lipodystrophies at the injection site, incompatibility with other medications, stress, menstrual cycles ... all those factors affect me.Insulin resistance.

What is clear is that if suddenly you need more and more insulin without reason, something is happening.The times that happens to me has always worked for me to rotate injection room and let rest for weeks or months where I was injected with fast insulin, strength exercises, since they improve insulin resistance and food with less hydrates.
But each person is a world, it is never 1+1 = 2 in diabetes.

Macarena93
04/25/2020 7:44 p.m.

macarena93 said:
I buy in diabetika once a month, approximateOf very good quality, things take about 48 hours to arrive, very quickly, and if they lack something in warehouse or there is a problem they always call you to propose a solution.That is, in reliability of page and products for diabetics a 10.

Regarding the cookies they sent me some without hydrates once I like it and I did not like it, but this is a matter of taste, I suppose, if you want more information speaking through email and whatsapp and they will try to clarify the doubtsof hydrates that have glycemic index cookies etc.

Can you pass me the WhatsApp number?I can't find it!But thanks anyway

isaabeltran
04/25/2020 10:44 p.m.

@Macarena93 I know but in this case we are talking about what they say above that the diabetics eat everything when this statement is true but with enough nuances, especially and the most main, the control that each of their disease wants to carry.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/26/2020 1:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@macarena93 I know but in this case we are talking about what they say above that the diabetics eat everything when this statement is true but with enough nuances, especially and themost main, the control that each of your illness wants to carry.

I think that when we say (at least I) the diabetics eat everything we mean that we can take products even if they are not marked as "apt for diabetics" with added sugars, refined flours, etc ... like everyone else, at least diabeticsType 1 (this is very different in the case of types 2)
With this it is not meaning that we can eat refined flours or free sugars as if something happens to us, since it would bring us problems both in glycemia and other health problems, but this exactly the same as a person without previous pathologies, it is the same is the sameof insane in both cases.

Macarena93
04/26/2020 3:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.