I remember that with other diseases, possibly caused by viruses, there were problems with blood donations, as there were a few years with scandals caused by successive infections when receiving contaminated transfusion.

I watch TV in Sorbos and I don't know how it will be happening now.This virus is a novelty and it is possible that the solutions of yesteryear are not entirely valid today.In addition, that the viruses are not able to see, however small their DNA is known, but it is certainly affirmed that they are, it is something that leaves you a bit perplexed.This is new, but that of AIDS, or that of the measles of a lifetime, are still not presented in society.

Difficult to kill what viruses are, with which neither antibiotics work, I don't know what security can be taken with this novelty of COVID-19, more if you have diabetes.

Killing is killed with simple soap, but blood is something alive and therefore, delicate, you have it or be in the transfusions bag.I see no difference, really.