{'en': 'Insulin pumps', 'es': 'Bombas de insulina'} Image

Insulin pumps

Garci's profile photo   01/26/2020 12:32 p.m.

Good morning!

I wanted to ask you if anyone knows any hospital where they put insulin bombs to pediatric patients because in ours (Burgos) they do not put them to anyone or almost anyone and had thought about requesting a transfer to a hospital where if they put it as close as possible to BurgosAlthough we would move what was necessary to get the pump.

Thank you!

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/26/2020 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I know that in Salamanca they put because a few years ago they put it to a first student of the ESO, but I cannot tell you if it is normal

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/26/2020 12:43 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hello thanks for answering so fast, I imagine that in Salamanca there is only one public hospital as here,

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/26/2020 12:46 p.m.

garci said:
hello thanks x answer so fast, I imagine that in Salamanca there is only one public hospital as here,

Yeah.
It is divided into two buildings (University Clinical Hospital and Virgen Vega) but is a single hospital complex.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/26/2020 12:56 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

OK, thanks a lot

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/26/2020 1:14 p.m.

garci said:
ok, thank you very much

Read this, and if it is inside fighting with writings to every hierarchy of medicine in Burgos, starting below.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/27/2020 1:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The glu -emic and glyc variability over 7, the time with the injections if it is inside what it does not have is many hypos, I have to ask in the association to see q they say to only one I do not know if t pays attention, thanks thanks

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/27/2020 3:53 p.m.

Hello, good morning everyone.I am DM Type I for 21 years.My glycosilada of the last 3 years has been in an average of 6.5.In current treatment with FIASP and Tresiba.I am valuing (finally) the passage to the insulin pump.I am a user of Dexcom G5 (valuing to go to the G6).I would like to make the leap to the pump and I would like to know that social security bombs are compatible with the DEXCOM.I believe for what I have read that the Tsilm X2 and the animas ... But, these bombs give them in Social Security ????I am from Móstoles (Madrid).
Thanks a lot.
All the best

Dario Badiola's profile photo
Dario Badiola
01/29/2020 11:19 a.m.

dario badiola said:
hello, good morning everyone.I am DM Type I for 21 years.My glycosilada of the last 3 years has been in an average of 6.5.In current treatment with FIASP and Tresiba.I am valuing (finally) the passage to the insulin pump.I am a user of Dexcom G5 (valuing to go to the G6).I would like to make the leap to the pump and I would like to know that social security bombs are compatible with the DEXCOM.I believe for what I have read that the Tsilm X2 and the animas ... But, these bombs give them in Social Security ????I am from Móstoles (Madrid).
Thanks a lot.
GREETING

The animas is no longer put on.The Tandem is compatible with G5 and G6 and would carry the basal IQ (predictive stop) and after summer IQ would be control that would also regulate the climbs.
In the Community of Madrid it is already approved to put the Tandem such as the Dexcom, it depends on the endo and hospital the desire to put it on, there are already many people with both systems subsidized by the Community of Madrid.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/29/2020 11:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
dario badiola said:
hello, good morning everyone.I am DM Type I for 21 years.My glycosilada of the last 3 years has been in an average of 6.5.In current treatment with FIASP and Tresiba.I am valuing (finally) the passage to the insulin pump.I am a user of Dexcom G5 (valuing to go to the G6).I would like to make the leap to the pump and I would like to know that social security bombs are compatible with the DEXCOM.I believe for what I have read that the Tsilm X2 and the animas ... But, these bombs give them in Social Security ????I am from Móstoles (Madrid).
Thanks a lot.
GREETING

The animas is no longer put on.The Tandem is compatible with G5 and G6 and would carry the basal IQ (predictive stop) and after summer IQ would be control that would also regulate the climbs.
In the Community of Madrid it is already approved to put the Tandem such as the Dexcom, it depends on the endo and hospital the desire to put it on, there are already many people with both systems subsidized by the Community of Madrid.

Brilliant.Thank you very much for the answer and so fast.
All the best

Dario Badiola's profile photo
Dario Badiola
01/29/2020 12:12 p.m.

@"Dario Badiola", every firefighter will tell you that the bomb changed his life.And if you can do the dexcom + tandem combo, it will be perfect.
Dare.Greetings.
P.S.I carry Medtronic.640g bomb that gives me social security and I pay the Guardian Link system.To those who have a medtronic bomb makes us a flat rate of the entire system for 220 euros per month.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/29/2020 3:47 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hello in what have you put them?

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/29/2020 3:58 p.m.

From Madrid

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/29/2020 3:58 p.m.

@Garci, I am from Barcelona.
In Madrid I see that many go to the Jiménez Díaz Foundation.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/29/2020 4:12 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks Solaria

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/29/2020 4:24 p.m.

That they give you a bomb will depend a lot on your history and control with diabetes if there is any anomaly that insulins do not correct (ups and downs ... a..etc) and yet it is not going to know about theNight in the morning.You pass through the protocols, you change insulinhalf until I had it.And through the entire protocol to regulate a night climb (in less than 20 minutes, they detected with the sensors, which passed from about 130 to 580/600 around 4 in the morning and that before the pump I try to correct myself to correct myself followingthe usual guidelines.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/02/2020 6:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.