{'en': 'Ration diet!', 'es': 'Dieta de raciones!'} Image

Ration diet!

Flappe's profile photo   01/28/2020 9:24 p.m.

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new post.In this post, I want to talk about the diet of rations or the meter vessel, as a doubt and "advice."

Well, then, mainly, I, or rather my endocrine, has put the famous diet of portions, or meter vessel, that I will leave you a photo yet that I suppose you will all have it.

My endocrine gave me a guideline to continue to count rations at eating (obviously, it is a closed diet because I have not yet controlled 100x100 diabetes).Well this is:

Breakfast of 7: 4R, which is usually 200ml of milk, with 1 fruit and average (½) or bread (60gr)

Breakfast of the 11: 3R or 2R and fruit snack.

Food: 7 portions, which always as some vegetables, normally salad and other vegetables, (this is not obviously) with meat or fish.To complete the 7R I usually eat 1 or 2r of bread, a pair of yogurts/milk/fruit (2R) and occasionally with the vegetables potatoes, another 2R.

Snack: Skist (40gr) + 1 fruit or yogurts = 4r.

Dinner: 5r the same as food.

Well, here I will explain what is told (in rations) according to my educators, if there is any error or you give me any advice, I thank you.

Foods that are counted (with H.C. [carbohydrates])

1. Cereals = rice/pasta/corn.
2. Potato.
3. Legumes = lentils/chickpeas/white/peas/cacahuetes.
4. Fruit.
5. Dairy = yogurt/milk/cheese.

Those who are not counted (without H.C. [carbohydrates])

1. Vegetables
2. Meat/fish
3. Eggs
4. Nuts = roasted/raw.

And that's all, thanks for reading me and if you give me the occasional advice, too many thanks!And above all to this beautiful community, every day I love more ^^!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/28/2020 9:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When you are dominating the rations, you can eat more varied, including some dessert from time to time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2020 12:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
when you are dominating the portions, you can eat more varied, including some dessert from time to time.

Yes, because for now only the same almost always: neutral :, thanks !!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/29/2020 7:34 a.m.

I had not seen the glass before;It is a very good idea for debutants.

Well there is a small errata, vegetables are HC, for example, 300g of lettuce is 1 ration, or 250 g of green beans;In general, the leaf vegetables are 300g a ration and those of pod about 250g.
The meats are not HC but part of their fat and proteins are transformed into HC, I read once 30%.
The nuts have HC but in low quantities.
I recommend that you read the labels of what is packaged.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/29/2020 8:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I had not seen it before;It is a very good idea for debutants.

Well there is a small errata, vegetables are HC, for example, 300g of lettuce is 1 ration, or 250 g of green beans;In general, the leaf vegetables are 300g a ration and those of pod about 250g.
The meats are not HC but part of their fat and proteins are transformed into HC, I read once 30%.
The nuts have HC but in low quantities.
I recommend that you read the labels of what is packaged.

There, more than wrong, the endocrine taught us that way, but recommended to obviously read the packaging labels, but he already told us that vegetables, he could eat the one he wanted because he did not tell, no idea.: Sweat_smile:

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/29/2020 1:59 p.m.

@Flappe

Download in your mobile the ration table of the Diabetes Foundation.It is a PDF file.It can help you when you are away from home (Link below).Over time you will adapt it to you.For example, vegetables have hydrates but very slow.In general, if as less than 200 grams, I don't count it (except carrots).The legumes (chickpeas, for example) enter me very slowly and correct them carefully.If as a lot of protein or fat they usually enter after 3 or 4 hours.

I bought a fairly complete book of food composition (but it is in German!).There are sure that many books in Spanish.In addition to hydrates, you can learn many things about proteins, saturated fats, etc.Whenever you can look at the label of those you eat, it is curious.You will learn quickly!

Link

New edition in
Link

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/29/2020 2:55 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Flappe, you are a child and I see you so involved!It gives me emotion!
Be careful with insulin and legumes.It depends that you put a chickpea stew, they peak at 3 or 4 hours, that is, it would have already passed insulin effect.You will learn later, with some meals you have to distribute the dose in two.
Cooked carrots are very fast absorption, glycemia rises.
Pasta and rice are preferably eat the dente, they would be slower absorption, thus avoiding glycemia peaks.
Hugs.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/29/2020 3:36 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@flappe, you are a child and I see you so involved!It gives me emotion!
Be careful with insulin and legumes.It depends that you put a chickpea stew, they peak at 3 or 4 hours, that is, it would have already passed insulin effect.You will learn later, with some meals you have to distribute the dose in two.
Cooked carrots are very fast absorption, glycemia rises.
Pasta and rice are preferably eat the dente, they would be slower absorption, thus avoiding glycemia peaks.
Hugs.

Thank you!: Lol: But look at you, that one night I had white Jewish and I was between 120 +/- and instead one night I drew me back and uploaded a lot, despite being homemade and little battered!Thanks for your advice !!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/29/2020 3:52 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@flappe

Download in your mobile the ration table of the Diabetes Foundation.It is a PDF file.It can help you when you are away from home (Link below).Over time you will adapt it to you.For example, vegetables have hydrates but very slow.In general, if as less than 200 grams, I don't count it (except carrots).The legumes (chickpeas, for example) enter me very slowly and correct them carefully.If as a lot of protein or fat they usually enter after 3 or 4 hours.

I bought a fairly complete book of food composition (but it is in German!).There are sure that many books in Spanish.In addition to hydrates, you can learn many things about proteins, saturated fats, etc.Whenever you can look at the label of those you eat, it is curious.You will learn quickly!

Link

New edition in
Link

all the best

Thanks really !!But the educators already told us to print it and that we did, we even put it!Thank you!!!: Smiley:

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/29/2020 3:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.