What does it mean to have only a positive body when I should have four

Rocio36's profile photo   06/19/2018 5:09 p.m.

Today I went to the endocrine and they have told me that I only have a positive body and there are four that have not looked at me and I do not mean that I am not diabetics with the reserve to 0.78?When they have treated me that yes, I do not understand it I have asked it and he has not answered me has told me that we will talk to the analytics and I have stayed just that I have to keep injected by up to three months because that analytics take three monthsI am disoriented

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/19/2018 5:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Body or antibody?Sometimes they come out negative even if it is type1

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/20/2018 1:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Gracia regina but I am a little hit in this and I do not find out very well the endo is new and mea sends an anlitic with more but says that it will take three mese and that we will not speak until then that I continue with slow insulin and already this and my question isWisdom that is not or if I am but I don't know the guy?I do not understand if according to the doctor debut with a 10.1 reserve emotogen, the result came 0.78 and today I am normal and the emotions in 5.4 when it is considered from 5.7 for Ariba Uff and endure without saver untilSeptember

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/20/2018 11:36 p.m.

No matter the guy you are, the important thing is that it is well controlled, but your hemoglobin is very good, although with insulin, of course.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/21/2018 5:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I had a fast and slow or coña, I will have that, I will have at the same time.

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/21/2018 5:15 p.m.

Paint Lada Diabetes.The reservation gives a little the same.I have 0.81 and I punctuate everything for a hemo of 6.
My diagnosis is Mellitus 1.
Ask another to see what he tells you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2018 6:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My header and the nurse is what he thinks but endo and the diabete expectitist says that it is very rare and I am practically well only at some time in 200 and if I do not measure myself or find out and if I do not sigDoctor says that I am on a honeymoon and the hendo doubts us what I am bamo a mess

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/21/2018 10:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.