Diabetes and weight

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/19/2018 5:19 p.m.

Good I would like to consult the companions of Vieje de Diabetes, 4 years ago debut in type 1, I have always been of thin complexion, but after the debut that lost 25 kilos, since at first they did not know if it was type 1 or 2, I beganWith pills, and the initial bad control caused that weight (that I was the envy of my friends, despite falling a diabetes) but when I started with insulin and to be well controlled I began to take kilos now I have 25 kilos, forMore than I do diet, sport, etcDiabetes) I don't know if someone happened to someone, I would appreciate any advice since I don't know what to do to lose weight

thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/19/2018 5:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Reducing insulin little by little would be good, apart from eating less carbohydrates there is less margin of error.Avoid exercising if there is fast active insulin and it should also be seen if it is not a thyroid problem.I can't think of anything else:-$

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
06/20/2018 12:06 a.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

Franco0399 said:
reduce insulin little by little it would be good, apart from eating less carbohydrates like that there is less margin of error.Avoid exercising if there is fast active insulin and it should also be seen if it is not a thyroid problem.I can't think of anything else:-$

Thanks for the tips

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2018 9:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.