{'en': 'Can hyaluronic acid lower glucose levels?', 'es': '¿El ácido hialurónico  puede bajar los niveles de glucosa?'} Image

Can hyaluronic acid lower glucose levels?

Cristinarivera's profile photo   07/01/2018 9:55 p.m.

Hello!,

Let's see if you can guide me because I am a little fly with a medicine for the gums that carries hyaluronic acid.

Well I tell you, a month ago I was fatal, they took me a tooth that bleed me horrors and the case is that it ended up infected.

It hurt me too much but since I never made you appointment at the moment I endured a few days and when he saw me and prescribed an antibiotic, I had already done a routine analytical for the nutritionist (I usually control me every six months to see how I go from proteinand things about those).

The fact is that after prescribing the antibiotic, I began to find fatal with sugar through the clouds and fever.

I climbed the insulin as they had told me but that did not go down from three hundred and peak and well ended up going to emergency and the doctor who attended me told me that it was a cooling and that I was drinking a lot of water that went to a psychiatrist because I had obsession for thewater (said a word that I do not remember) and that glucose was lowered with insulin and not with water (???).

Well, the case is that the analytics was crazy the transaminases to more than 400, all superralized values ​​in the end that I went to the private endo and made me repeat the analytics urgently and told me I had had a sepsis, which was very serious andThat I went to the dentist immediately.

I did that and he told me that I had the fatal gums and that he put me for life a gel that has hyaluronic acid and aloe vera.

The fact is that I have noticed that my glucose lowers me a lot, in fact I have to get less insulin (I already get a lot of little) and I do not know if it is because of that gel or because having lost weight of 56 to 52 and a half in a week in a weekI need less insulin.

I don't know what do you think?

I ask you why the private endo is on vacation, an educator of the wonderful clinic.

If you can orient me I appreciate it!

By the way, I am ashamed to say the hem that I have, super high but they do not let me have very low glucose levels for the pancreas roll, since the hypos in my case are more dangerous.

Well, thank you very much, if you can help me and if not too.

All the best.

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
07/01/2018 9:55 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

I believe that you had an infection and that is why the glucose rose to 300.
When that happens you have to increase insulin, try to lower it quickly, and if it is necessary to increase the slow.

But once the infection is cured, the glucose goes down again and the insulin has to lower.
Yes now you are low all day, you will have to lower the slow.
This is so, control glucose by adapting insulin ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2018 12:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you, @regina, I am not low all day give me very fast dasses after breakfast and dinner that is when I wear that gel.From there my muskeo ...

Cristinarivera
07/02/2018 12:29 a.m.

So it will be that you have to download the fast breakfast and dinner.
The gel that I don't think it goes down, if it would not be a great medical discovery, hahaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2018 1:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think they are coincidences.When geling and healing the infection more down the weight makes you need less insulin.Also the heat of this era helps.
The important thing is that you find yourself well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/02/2018 7:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @ruthbia.I think you are right.The only thing is that I am very weak, and maybe that's why I am more sensitive to all those things.

Cristinarivera
07/02/2018 11:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.