{'en': 'Ginet Type 1 Diabetes Bad Control, how the Freestyle', 'es': 'Ginet Diabetes tipo 1 mal control, que tal el Freestyle'} Image

Ginet Type 1 Diabetes Bad Control, how the Freestyle

ginet's profile photo   07/04/2018 12:15 a.m.

Hello everyone,

My name Ginet, mother of Oscar Diabetic Type 1 since 7 months of age, at this time she has been completed 19 years, during all these years she has had very bad control, and is very tired of diabetes.

At this moment I am about to buy the freestyle, and I hope it can help you feel better and not feel that everything you do is useless to be fine.

Good night and thanks for being there.

A hug.

ginet's profile photo
ginet
07/04/2018 12:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Why bad control?What insulins do you use?
Free will help you, but insulin guideline is the most important thing, which has adapted it.
If control is difficult, the pump can help a lot.
Use slow and fast before meals, right?
Welcome to the forum.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/04/2018 2:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@ginet The problem is that at these moments Abbott does not accept new customers to buy the freestyle and with 19 years it is out of the age in which in some autonomous communities they finance it (under 18 years old) although if it has a very bad control II would ask for in your health center to pay you as those under 18.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/04/2018 9:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

An MCG is not the solution for good control, the important thing is to have insulin well adjusted, then in MCG it can be an aid to know the levels at various times of the day, although eye that the capillary should not be abandoned because the values ​​betweenBoth can be very disparate and have a sensor to have good days.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/04/2018 1:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.