Isfasis-aspasy diabetic children

djkoko's profile photo   07/04/2018 11:27 a.m.

Good morning, it was to consult whether someone requested the new free freestyle system but not from SAS, but asisa-isfas.They are putting many glue in Asisa.
All the best.

djkoko's profile photo
djkoko
07/04/2018 11:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I am in your case.I have been telling the company for a while that because they do not facilitate some freestyle sensors, in addition to strips.They put a lot of pastes and tell me that it is not at the concert.I am considering making a writing.
All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
07/04/2018 6:36 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

They have called me to tell me to take the child to the Jerez hospital (SAS,) and told them that I refused to go to SAS, that my son has been with his endocrine for three years and I did not go to change now and that I am only requesting aNew glucose measurement method (which all the children of Andalusia and some communities already have) and not a change of optional.Yesterday they called me again to pick up a letter and tell me the same.

See the concert: Link ... 9_v.18.pdf Point 2.1.2.- Update of the service portfolio.Incorporation of new media.(Law 16/2003, of May 28, on cohesion and quality of the National Health System).

I have seen it about the concert and I think it is clear, in my opinion, but we'll see.I will go to Isfas to consult.
All the best.

djkoko's profile photo
djkoko
07/05/2018 9:28 a.m.

Hi @djkoko
Asisa, my company, told me it was Isfas.I went there, and they told me that those who supplied me the material was Asisa and that they were responsible for giving me the sensors.Ball from one another.In the end, the company told me that I always had the option of making a letter.And in those we are.I will tell you how it has gone.
All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
07/06/2018 10:44 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Yesterday I was at the Jerez hospital to make an appointment as they told me in Asisa and the official did not explain that they sent me to SAS to ask for free freestyle.He was even calling Jerez's delegation to explain why and they didn't take the calls so they didn't meet me.
On Monday I will return to Asisa to see what they tell me now.This is a disaster.

djkoko's profile photo
djkoko
07/27/2018 10:41 a.m.

Yesterday I pass consult with endocrine in SAS and have begun to pass the child the sensor carrying asisa authorization

djkoko's profile photo
djkoko
12/02/2018 10:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.