Miao Miao breaks

Beto's profile photo   07/12/2018 8:40 p.m.

Hi, I write to comment that Miaomiao "has died" to the week of use.Reset and loading several times.It does not emit BT and do not see any device.I have not read that it would have happened before, that's why I comment.To serve as a precedent.They offer 12 months warranty.We'll see where they breathe.

Beto's profile photo
Beto
07/12/2018 8:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @beto.I carry Miao, I kept suddenly fincing, when trying not to turn on any light, trying to load it either.I wrote to them and I had to send it to an address of London (paying, of course, about € 6 cost me) and now they have sent me a new one.Do not hesitate to write to them by telling them what happens to you both by mail and by Facebook until they pay attention to you, it is true that they take a long time for the time difference and the information is given with drops but it is worth it.Good luck!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/13/2018 5:52 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hi @erpla, thanks for your answer.I just returned from emails, I have also been indicated by an address in London where to send it mm.I have been told to send them the tracking number and that once they have it they would send me a new one.In addition, they clarified that as a weekend came, it would not leave until Monday.For now, all good.I will comment

Beto's profile photo
Beto
07/13/2018 6:10 p.m.

Hello,
What email have you claimed?It has lasted two days, now it does not connect or flash the LED when you start loading.Have you sent it by mails?

Javier_rey's profile photo
Javier_rey
08/17/2018 1:45 p.m.

@"Javier_rey" Javierel Email is Service@fanqies.com.I have changed 2 and without problems

Beto's profile photo
Beto
08/17/2018 10:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.